• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Tokyo Akiba Shop Lets Visitors Sleep (Platonically) With a Woman

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flower Metal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quote
I like this service but i would not use it.

I would prefer to spend my money on Hentai Anime/Manga/Figures/Games & stuff.

I support this new shop.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Wow! Where is that from?

An incredibly wierd and awesome French music video. I don't think it has any actual connection to anime.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
Anybody who actually uses this "service" needs to be registered as a sex offender.

As opposed to someone that would hire a hooker for sex.
hojo 360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quote
That's too much cash and endless i get to watch her change i ant spending any cash Laughing And i'm loveing the people in this post acting like only pigs or guys with no life will do this Rolling Eyes you can judge 90 percent of the people who do this or think its hot but useing your left hand or right one is normal. And thinking about sex is very normal Laughing whats not normal is rape and i need not say more ill just say don't judge the horn dogs.
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quote

...I.....I'm at lost for words....I....don't know what to think anymore...
manicli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quote
I'm not going to judge other people based on my beliefs but it's their money so I can't really do anything about that. I am curious as to know if doing something like this increases or decreases the sex drive.

People always say these things encourage sexual depravity but I would personally like to do a psychological experiment on these people not just the client but the girls as well.

Too bad psychology isn't really recognized as a science in Japan Sad
Parse Error

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quote
DCR wrote:
Where is that from?

If you're not too easily offended, then Google "DyE Fantasy" and it should come right up.

As for the article, I feel bad for people who lack vivid imaginations. It seems pointless to me. Why pay to know there's some disgusting creature lying somewhere nearby, when I can close my eyes and fall asleep snuggled amongst an entire harem for free?
Takeyo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Parse Error wrote:
As for the article, I feel bad for people who lack vivid imaginations. It seems pointless to me. Why pay to know there's some disgusting creature a real, human woman lying somewhere nearby, when I can close my eyes and fall asleep snuggled amongst an entire harem for free?

Fixed.
Nonaka Machine Gun B

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quote
Parse Error wrote:
As for the article, I feel bad for people who lack vivid imaginations. It seems pointless to me. Why pay to know there's some disgusting creature lying somewhere nearby, when I can close my eyes and fall asleep snuggled amongst an entire harem for free?

Why not go all the way and throw a "pig" in there?
eurotrip1986

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quote
LOL. 10 hours of sleeping? LOL. Bah I'd get bored after an hour or two of sleeping next to a chic. Got to love the soft prostitution basically going on here lol. "Gaze at each other intently?!" LOL that could get you smacked in the face in the non-sleep shop world lol. Oh i found what i'd do "Customer can pat girl's head in praise." But i'd do it for 2 hours of straight. Just patting her head LOL.
hojo 360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Parse Error wrote:
DCR wrote:
Where is that from?

If you're not too easily offended, then Google "DyE Fantasy" and it should come right up.

+1 lmfao and i love your pic
eurotrip1986

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quote
manicli wrote:
I'm not going to judge other people based on my beliefs but it's their money so I can't really do anything about that. I am curious as to know if doing something like this increases or decreases the sex drive.

People always say these things encourage sexual depravity but I would personally like to do a psychological experiment on these people not just the client but the girls as well.

Too bad psychology isn't really recognized as a science in Japan :(

Hmm i don't believe the sex drive among the people in Japan is slacking lol. If anything it's skyrocketed since the 70s lol. Well their birth-rate hasn't, but sex drive has lol.
manicli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote
eurotrip1986 wrote:
manicli wrote:

Hmm i don't believe the sex drive among the people in Japan is slacking lol. If anything it's skyrocketed since the 70s lol. Well their birth-rate hasn't, but sex drive has lol.

You say that but can you cite an scientific article that proves your statement? I seriously doubt so. Besides my hypothesis isn't even made yet, all I'm wondering is if there is a correlation between going to these and sex drive / needs. Notice how I didn't say causation or if I think it will decrease or increase. So even though I have a pre-disposition to one side, coming into science with preconceived notions is the worst possible thing to do.

So even though I'd like to say it decreases their need for sex and therefore reduce the the incidence of rape in society, I can't really because I have no evidence of that only a hypothesis. Really though psychology could flourish in Japan if only they didn't have the traditional/societal way of thinking about psychological problems and patterns.

As for your idea that the sex drive isn't slacking in Japan, do you live there and talk to people about it or are you just assuming based on secondary evidence?
ScruffyKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quote
eurotrip1986 wrote:
manicli wrote:

Actually no it hasn't increased, with a surprising number of younger Japanese (both men and women) reporting in studies that they have no interest at all in sex.
hojo 360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quote
manicli wrote:
eurotrip1986 wrote:
manicli wrote:

You say that but can you cite an scientific article that proves your statement? I seriously doubt so. Besides my hypothesis isn't even made yet, all I'm wondering is if there is a correlation between going to these and sex drive / needs. Notice how I didn't say causation or if I think it will decrease or increase. So even though I have a pre-disposition to one side, coming into science with preconceived notions is the worst possible thing to do.

So even though I'd like to say it decreases their need for sex and therefore reduce the the incidence of rape in society, I can't really because I have no evidence of that only a hypothesis. Really though psychology could flourish in Japan if only they didn't have the traditional/societal way of thinking about psychological problems and patterns.

As for your idea that the sex drive isn't slacking in Japan, do you live there and talk to people about it or are you just assuming based on secondary evidence?
My guess if your going to pay a girl or guy to sleep next too you for 20 or 30 min you must be geting something out of it. Sex drive prob that or its that something your missing in life like love? no its the sex drive Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6