• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: One Piece GN 63-65

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 am Reply with quote
MaxSouth wrote:
every time I see new Zoro, I can not think of anything else other than how ridiculous it is that he supposedly became much better swordsman with just one eye. I mean it is so blatantly nonsensical that I can not help myself.

I'm glad I'm not the only with a problem with this! All I could think was, "Depth perception! Zoro has no depth perception!" Laughing While I like Nami's, Robin's, Usopp's, and Chopper's new looks, the Zoro one really doesn't work for me. (Not too keen on Luffy's either - it's the scar.)
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am Reply with quote
glad i am not the only one. never liked that giant ass scar on luffy's chest. I am sure he didn't get that from his two year training.

and how did zorro lost his eye anyways. i know the training with mihawk would be crazy,but to lose one of his eyes? the creator will definitely have to explain this.

one thing is for sure, it will be chaotic when the big mom arc arrives, though i was kinda disapointed that boa didn't joined. not to mentioned that this new arc would have been a good way to include silk as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PBsallad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:13 am Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
glad i am not the only one. never liked that giant ass scar on luffy's chest. I am sure he didn't get that from his two year training.

and how did zorro lost his eye anyways. i know the training with mihawk would be crazy,but to lose one of his eyes? the creator will definitely have to explain this.

one thing is for sure, it will be chaotic when the big mom arc arrives, though i was kinda disapointed that boa didn't joined. not to mentioned that this new arc would have been a good way to include silk as well.

Luffy got the scar from Akainu in the Whitebeard War.

As for Zoro, no idea. If it's been shown in the story yet, Viz hasn't caught up to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3