• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Most anticpated anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuki555

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Arjuna

I saw its trailer on a .hack//SIGN DVD and was really curious. I also want to see the rest of Kikaider, it seem pretty interesting so far.
ShellBullet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:22 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait for Maisen Ikouko (sp?) on DVD, and call me strange but I want You're Under Arrest: The Movie. I'll get Knockin on Heaven's Door before either of those though.
Mithrandir2K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:12 am Reply with quote
*Sits, cross-legged, slowly chanting*

2041... 2041... 2041...

Wink

Later days!
Stray Jacket

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Samuri Deeper Kyo...Cowboy bebop knokin on heaven's door and ninja scroll tenth anniversary special edition dvd
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewhitehawk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Berserk Season 2 hands down ^^
Tenchi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:53 pm Reply with quote
I think the number 1 anime thingie I can't wait for is the first season boxset of Sailor Moon!

Also Tenchi Muyo! GXP, but I'll be waiting a while. And I haven't yet seen Fruits Basket on shelves in Montreal (though I'm enjoying the manga).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Masayume

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:20 pm Reply with quote
The only US DVD release I'm looking forward to right now is the release of Juuni Kokki at the end of July. Now there's a really good anime ^^
Louie-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:57 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait for Sailor Moon uncut season 1, City Hunter tv, Cowboy Bebop Knocking on Heaven's door, and The Evangelion remastered dvds, if ADV can get the rights.
ÄlveKatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Wolf's Rain. Scrapped princess. Yukikaze. In random order.

I really hope that these three get licenced. I like them verily.
Case

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:24 am Reply with quote
The remaing DBZ Cell Games DVDs, Steam Detectives 1, Saber Marionette R (DVD release), goshdarnit.

(I almost created a new thread so I could throw a big tantrum and make a big scene of my unhappiness over this, but I thought of you guys and decided against it. You can thank me later.)

All of the anime I'm really holding my breath for is old stuff that I probably couldn't even get from digisub kiddies. Go figure. Maybe people aren't as nearsighted about this whole industry-going-downhill thing as I originally assumed.
Confused

Above all, I JUST WISH FUNIMATION WOULD GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND RELEASE THOSE DBZ DVDS! It's only been ALMOST TWO YEARS since it was shown on TV, for crissakes! It's not like I'm exactly being impatient. Go figure, the one part of their efforts that interest me, their official subtitled release of Gohan's SSJ2 transformation is DENIED TO ME FOR YEARS ON END FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad

I'm not happy about the indefinite delay of SMR either, but the DBZ thing is definitely the biggest bristle in my britches.
king_micah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:03 am Reply with quote
There are 75 Episodes of Hikaru no Go. 73 were fansubbed. I am waiting.
In the words of a bad sub of Kenshin from long ago, Dan you. Dan you to Helll. Oh well. I have the manga and am to 21 there, but still! I will have to wait allllloooooonnnnnnngggggggg time for the last two anime. I hope people support it, I will buy the anime once box sets are out, but what I really want is to see the manga. If it gets serialized like Naruto I will cry.
BuffaloStyle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:09 am Reply with quote
Ah, Saber Marionette R. I, too, am looking forward to that one. I think I read somewhere that SMR is coming out in July or August. Unless it got pushed back again.

Jinkies, Maison Ikkoku comes out today. Aw, yeah.
Case

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:25 am Reply with quote
BuffaloStyle wrote:
Ah, Saber Marionette R. I, too, am looking forward to that one. I think I read somewhere that SMR is coming out in July or August. Unless it got pushed back again.

According to Robert's Anime Corner Store (and I think some con report a long time ago?), it was due out yesterday. (I know Monday is not usually the day for releases, but I REALLY didn't want to rule this one out.) Now... Poof. The date has been changed to 12-1-03. No report on Bandai's website. (Though I *did* just e-mail them.) I hope Robert got is straight this time.

Now let's just hope that TRSI doesn't have the correct date.
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:36 am Reply with quote
Gee... I'm sure I have a couple of young cousins around the age of ten... maybe they should pre-order it now, so when it comes out... :)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
BuffaloStyle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:08 am Reply with quote
Case wrote:

it was due out yesterday. (I know Monday is not usually the day for releases, but I REALLY didn't want to rule this one out.) Now... Poof. The date has been changed to 12-1-03.

Now let's just hope that TRSI doesn't have the correct date.

Aww, man. That's just not right. I really dislike complaining about things that I have absolutely no control over but, why is it pushed back that far? At this rate, the SMJ collection box set will come out before SMR does. Maybe that's the plan.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4