• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Storms Amazon.JP

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinotaku14
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
This may sound odd, but MSH really grabbed my attention with its opening and, even moreso, with its closing. The animation is excellent and that song gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. I've sat there and just watched the closer four or five times in a row because it's so much fun. Kind of like the closing for the current season of Bleach...oy, it's so cute!

Indeed.

The ED animation and music for Haruhi are very captivating. I've actually sat and
watched the closing sequence Many times after the episode is over as well. The choreography on
the Dance they do is pretty good, and fun to watch on top of that. I think I saw on 4chan that you
could learn how do that dance, but the instructions were in Japanese at the time. Too bad,
though, because I'd actually like to do that.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
UltimaLuminaire

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Shinotaku14 wrote:
Quote:
This may sound odd, but MSH really grabbed my attention with its opening and, even moreso, with its closing. The animation is excellent and that song gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. I've sat there and just watched the closer four or five times in a row because it's so much fun. Kind of like the closing for the current season of Bleach...oy, it's so cute!

Indeed.

The ED animation and music for Haruhi are very captivating. I've actually sat and
watched the closing sequence Many times after the episode is over as well. The choreography on
the Dance they do is pretty good, and fun to watch on top of that. I think I saw on 4chan that you
could learn how do that dance, but the instructions were in Japanese at the time. Too bad,
though, because I'd actually like to do that.

Go to SOSdan.com (it should be in the links section in the encyclopedia).
SharinganEye

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Random I guess, but I read "pre-order for Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire."

... o_0?!
Patachu
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quote
SharinganEye wrote:
Random I guess, but I read "pre-order for Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire."

... o_0?!

The Japanese translation isn't out yet.

And it's actually the Half-Blood Prince, not Goblet of Fire (a typo on the article's part).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3