• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Air the TV series

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:25 am Reply with quote
Yup, this ep had is very sad moments and it's happy ones. I must admit, I'm quite surprised at how I like this series more with every ep that comes out. I keep thinking "it's already a great series, it can't get any better," and then it does. Truly a great great series.
kainzero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:11 am Reply with quote
for some reason i didn't find episode 6 very sad at all. maybe because i saw very similar scenes too much... from ayu in kanon to even hatsuki from the yuri-based yamibou.

but i did find it really sweet =P it was just a very satisfying episode.

misuzu's arc looks to be very nice too. looks like there's going to be some maddddd drama with haruko too!
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:22 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I kind of agree with kainzero here (both Saikano and Soukyuu no Fafner were a bit more tragic), though it did get a bit dusty in the room for ep. 6, if you know what I'm saying.

Still, I have to think that this series is going to sit on someone's shelf for YEARS before it gets licensed overseas, as Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien has shown so far. We in America have our live-action soap operas, so I can't see any company shelling out dollars for an animated version of same, even though the animated versions are (IMHO), way more romantic and dramatic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Innotech

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:19 pm Reply with quote
after seeing 6 episodes of AIR I can only say that I am highly impressed with it. I "adopted" Potato on another forum as my sig pic and my college friends and I have this bad habit of scremaing Gao! at each other. Its brilliant ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4