• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Jersey Shore Team Seeks Anime/Manga/Cosplay Fans for Show

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSwedishElf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote
The idiots behind Jersey Shore. That's all I had to know about this to know it'll be mean-spirited shit.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:47 am Reply with quote
TheSwedishElf wrote:
The idiots behind Jersey Shore. That's all I had to know about this to know it'll be mean-spirited shit.

People watch it for the fanservice anyway. Laughing
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 am Reply with quote
If there ever was a time Stu Levy could laugh, I'd say it would be right about now.

As even though America's Greatest Otaku was downright unusual, at least it won't be quite as much as a train wreck as this will be.

I've had the unfortunate chance to see that show once and boy, I think it's fair to say the cast is every teacher's/parents nightmare.

I have a feeling the people behind Jersery Shore want nothing more than to be completely cruel and mean spirited the entire time to whoever is chosen. Because of course, showing any kind of human decency on TV isn't "cool" and won't cause any good ratings.

I actually would never thought I'd ever say this but, this train wreck with Jersery Shore is about to make America's Greatest Otaku look not as bad. Stu Levy may be forever hilarious yet this is just a train wreck ready to explode.
Clyde_Cash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quote
How can anyone watch reality shows? It's all a bunch of crap! It's not even real! Why did they ever have to be invented? All they're doing is killing good shows!

And this is from the same people behind Jersey Shit? Why isn't that abomination of a "show" cancelled yet?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Clyde_Cash wrote:
How can anyone watch reality shows? It's all a bunch of crap! It's not even real! Why did they ever have to be invented? All they're doing is killing good shows!

Because the WGA and ACTRA writers went on strike for months. Laughing

Clyde_Cash wrote:

And this is from the same people behind Jersey Shit? Why isn't that abomination of a "show" cancelled yet?

Because it actually gets ratings - and they don't even have to buy the timeslots! Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4