• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The Last -Naruto the Movie-'s Theme Song CD Focuses on Hinata, Naruto

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 am Reply with quote
Lelouch Vi wrote:
This person just called Hinata underdeveloped while saying sometimes Sakura..... Hinata has done more then Sakura has and I swear if Kishi tried to pull NarutoxSakura I'd fly to Japan and smack the sh*t out of Kishi

you and almost everyone else who is a naruto fan. it definitely would be better off for everyone if that didn't happened at all. i mean why would we want to see him be with a girl who is now like his mother. it will be like the ending of harry potter all over again.

hopefully it wont happen. but if it does, dont be surprised at all if the popularity of the series goes six feet under in the US.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LuScr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:27 am Reply with quote
I believe Kishimoto is on record as saying that in the end, among all the main characters, one and ONLY one pairing would come to fruition.

It seems to me that the recent foreshadowing in the manga has been pretty blatant: That pairing is going to be spoiler[Sakura/Sasuke].
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:08 am Reply with quote
LuScr wrote:
I believe Kishimoto is on record as saying that in the end, among all the main characters, one and ONLY one pairing would come to fruition.

It seems to me that the recent foreshadowing in the manga has been pretty blatant: That pairing is going to be spoiler[Sakura/Sasuke].

What source did you read that? For your spoiler, that's really unlikely. For a canon shipping to work, it'd make sense if both parties had feelings for each other.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 am Reply with quote
Maybe we'll get lucky and no pairings will be confirmed. Everyone gets Oda-Zoned and falls in love with adventure.
Adamb15

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Everybody, everybody, now calm down.

It's a different time and place in the story than it is here. It's written and drawn in a medium with a certain genre just for this!

What I'm saying is, why can't Naruto have Blue AND Red?
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 pm Reply with quote
infamoustakai wrote:
C'mon Sakura, c'mon Sakura!

This is my oldest ship and my one true OTP. I really hope Naruto gets with Sakura. Because getting with Hinata seems like a bullshit move, mainly because of the lack of development the two has had compared to Sakura.

To be fair Naruto and Sakura's relationship hasn't had all that much development either, so those two winding up together wouldn't make much sense either. Either way however Kishimoto resolves these relationships he can't do any worse/awkwardly than Toriyama did with DragonBall.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5