• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RIN-NE (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:30 am Reply with quote
As it was with Ranma 1/2, this Rinne project has neither continous story, nor character development, so whatever interest from audience it can gather could only come from gags and characters themselves.

Gags mostly did not work for me, and the only really likeable character among regular ones is spirit of cat, not the main heroes.

Thus while I did watch this season, it was without enthusiasm. And I plan to watch second season mostly because I tend to be "completist".
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 am Reply with quote
Season 2, episode 2:

Good stuff, the first episode's OP song imo is better than the second OP song from season 1. My favorite so far from the franchise is still the very first opening song though. Oboro is a strange character, not sure how much I'll like him in this series considering how hotheaded he is. Ageha still up to her usual tricks of trying to woo Rinne.

Overall, I thought the show's opener was funny, not great but fun to watch. ED theme song is also decent.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5