• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime tattoos?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quote
I really don't think that tattoo works, being in such a hairy place. Her hairy boobs are creepy Confused
ANBUx3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quote
retty wrote:
I really don't think that tattoo works, being in such a hairy place. Her hairy boobs are creepy Confused

Lol! I have to agree.

Your tattoos are all really nice. The ones I see day to day aren't that well done. I especially like the Samurai X Kenshin and Kaoru.
chicoandkirara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quote
retty wrote:

that gave me a good chuckle! Laughing
TheDrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quote
inslaveree wrote:
Anyone else have anime tattoos?

Here's a link to my Samurai X: Reflections tattoo on my left and right wrist (combined to make both faces). Above that is a Hook Ups skateboard company logo, Devilman.

Wow. Kenshin looks amazing. That's a really good tattoo.
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Those tats look awesome, but I'm terrified of needles.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Screw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm new here and came across this thread searching around a bit, so i thought i would add pics of the Anime tattoos that i have. Let me start by saying i'm not that obsessed i just like tattoos and i like anime.. my artists thought it would be a cool idea to tattoo an anime character so i said go for it. Then i needed one to match the other leg... and it grew into a project.
As far as tattoos go, i think some should have meaning to you but there is nothing wrong with getting some for fun. I may not always like anime, but these images will remind me of some of my favorite stories and the great time i had watcing them... and the girls are cute too soooo... why not?! these are old pics... some tattoos have been added to, touched up. etc..

Please enjoy! Oh and please excuse the large image... i'm not that great with digital pics...

Last edited by Screw on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dubby

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Screw, those are completely wonderful.
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Holy Sheezy! Shocked

I applaud you. That's truly impressive. A lot of shoujo, though. Takes a real man to paint cute girls into his skin. Very Happy
Screw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Well, thanks for the kind words! Shoujo? I think the only anime I have a tattoo from that might qualify as shoujo would be Eureka 7.
But thank you all anyway. A lot of time went in to picture selection and there is well over 20+ hours in the chair for all of these.

(Haruhi took the most time at more than 3 hours. She hurt the most too. )
Amethyst Alchemist
Former ANN Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Wow Shocked , Screw. Those are amazing. And for someone who's "not that obsessed," that's pretty bold . . . Shocked
Cow-Boy_Be-Bop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Screw, those were amazing :3
chicoandkirara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quote
screw i absolutely love your tattoos. not just because they are anime but so beautifully done. the colors are amazing. thanks so much for sharing them with everyone!
Leeps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quote
inslaveree, That is so sick, Looks great.

Screw, Those are fantastic. =o

I am going to get some anime tattoos in maybe a week or two weeks. Once I do, I will post them here.

I am getting a blue rose and the word 'Blood+" The blue Rose symbolizes my favorite character, Diva and 'Blood+' is obviously the name of the anime lol.
I might also get Rock Lee doing a kick of some sort or something. I love Rock Lee haha. Rolling Eyes

Most people say getting anime tattoos are stupid, because you may not like that character or anime 20 years from now, But What I say is, "I live for the moment, not the past or future" So If at that moment I love Rock Lee, then I am gettin a Rock Lee Tat. haha Anime smallmouth
Ambrogino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quote
None of the tattoo's I've got at the moment are anime-based, but I've been thinking about it for my next. I want a shoulder-piece like Revy from Black Lagoon, but I need to mod it a bit to go less far up the neck and down the arm (I'm an accountant by trade, so it needs to be covered by a button-down shirt). Finding a decent picture seems to be like getting blood from a stone however - you'd think such a notable feature would be made more of a deal out, but all the pictures I can find seem to heavily focus on the untattooed arm.
SaraFilipa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quote
I have none.

But I just noticed how Chibi from The Birthday Massacre has her own share of anime-related tattos:

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8