• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Mysterious Plays

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reanimator

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quote
tygerchickchibi wrote:

x.x Ironically, I just got my own bookshelf and I added my items today. Though It'll probably never be as good as the ones who are featured in the articles...This is just a small start. I don't have a huge room to add more items yet. Not to mention that this isn't necessarily my house so...I can't be just placing things where I please, but...*cough*

insignificant gratification

*frowns.* I'm attractive...I think...

Hey, that's pretty balanced collection right there. Little bit of toys there, DVDs here, Mangas there...anyway, your stuffs will grow like any other collections.

I try not to collect toys and figurines because those stuffs are fragile and take up spaces. If you had to move, finding adequate storage containers for those toys are real pain.

My collection of DVDs, LD's, artbooks, and mangas has gotten pretty large that I had give away some stuffs while cleaning out my garage.
tygerchickchibi

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quote
I did keep my boxes, and If I do have to move, I'll use a handy storage bin. Small one, anyway.

^^ but thank you for commenting on my collection.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5