• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Manga that are on hiatus or cancel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeno99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quote
I was one of the poor saps that bought the four volumes of Fist of the Blue Sky. To this very day I'm hopping someone else will license it. Damn you Gutsoon! I hear its in its 16th volume in Japan. Maybe I should learn the language and pay that country a visit. Laughing
hakuharu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone have any idea if ADV is going to sell some of those licenses they're sitting on to make back some money? (Seeing as they're broke and all... Rolling Eyes )

I'd really like to see "Boku to Kanojo no XXX" (Aka: Your and My Secret) by Ai Morinaga get finished in English someday --- seeing as it's still running in Japan and shortly will have volume 5 out over there. Sad
Pinkwings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Asako wrote:
Pinkwings wrote:
Whatever happened to Queens? Tokoypop only released one volume. Its been a very long time and there has not been another. It was pretty good. I bet very few people here has heard about it. Sad
ooh I did more research on this.. it seems volume two is released since B&N seem to have it for sale. I think Tokyopop didn't link it to their main listing but this will take you to the second volume. And the third volume seems to be released in July Smile
Thanks so much. Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6