• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Most Aesthetically Daring Tournament: COMPLETE!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 am Reply with quote
A bit confused by the numbering, especially since this is actually Group A and Group B. So I have changed the numbers accordingly so that the same match-up assignment isn't used twice.

A9
The Tatami Galaxy

I was expecting to support FLCL a little longer, since it's visuals are one of the few things I can appreciate about it. But Tatami Galaxy looks just as inventive and ultimately I felt that FLCL's aethestic may have hurt the show when it came to actually knowing what was going on.

A10
Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat in Space

A11
Paprika

A12
Asura

B9
Serial Experiments Lain

Bobby's in Deep didn't particularly impress me last round, while Lain is, IMO, one of the top contenders to win things.

B10
Soul Eater

I keep surprising myself with voting for Soul Eater because, unlike the competition, I think it actually looks good.

B11
Katanagatari

Last time I'll be voting for the series of the dead eyes but it definitely outclasses Space Dandy here.

B12
Gankutsouou

Easily the toughest choice of the bunch. Gankutsuou edges it out barely because I feel like it has a little more creativity to its daring-ness but this does remind me how much I want to watch Fujiko Mine.
Unicorn_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:19 pm Reply with quote
A1
FLCL 1 2 3
Vs.
The Tatami Galaxy 1 2 3

Voting for: The Tatami Galaxy
Once you actually figure out what this is all about, it is one of the greatest craziest series. The visuals support the plot so well. Sometimes almost psychedelic, artistically ugly and simple, it is so fun to watch.

A2
Mind Game 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Vs.
Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat in Space 1 2 3 4 5 6

Voting for Mindgame

A3
Paprika 1 2
Vs.
Trapeze 1

Voting for Paprika

Paprika's dream sequences and the way they merge with reality are mind blowing. I remember first seeing in in the cinema and forgetting I had a massive headache that day. The visuals are beautiful and vibrant, but on the top of that very creative and really show well the interference between the reality and the world of illusion.

A4
Asura 1 2 3
Vs.
Nichijou 1 2 3 4 5

Voting for Asura

A5
Serial Experiments Lain 1 2 3 4
Vs.
Bobby's in Deep 1

Voting for Serial Experiments Lain

I know Bobby was done in 1985, but it did not leave a deep impression on me style-wise. Lain is a class in itself.

A6
Soul Eater 1 2
Vs.
Kemonozume 1 2 3

I am not overly familiar with either, but Ill vote for Soul Eateras it looks a bit more interesting visually. I have seen a few clips from it and was quite impressed by some of the ideas, so for now I will stick to it.

A7
Katanagatari 1
Vs.
Space Dandy 1 2 3 4

Voting for Space Dandy

A8
Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine 1 2
Vs.
Gankutsouou 1

Voting for Gankutsuou - a bit of a hard choice here, but Gankutsouou really did something terrific and different with the animation, using the different textures. The only other series that I can think of that plays with textures and colours so well is Mononoke.

Last edited by Unicorn_Blade on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quote
A1
Voting for: The Tatami Galaxy
Compared to FLCL the artwork is more out there and the colouring looks like its come straight out of an LSD trip. The Tatami Galaxy also gets the vote as its constantly looking daring - FLCL does have its moments of artistic genius though.

A2
Voting for: Mind Game
I feel like every time I watch a scene from this film my eyes bleed and my brain melts. I feel that Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat in Space's animation, though down right weird, compared to Mind Game its a little too polished and tidy.

A3
Voting for: Paprika

A4
Voting for: Asura
I am currently watching Nichijou and there are some fantastically daring scenes, like the hall way run with the erotic sketch, but from the little snippets I have seen and bits I have read Asura looks and sounds consistently more daring especially with its character designs and movements.

A5
Voting for: Serial Experiments Lain
as it was the first show that can into my mind when I read the premise of this tournament. For me it is one of the if not the top contender to win this.

A6
Voting for: Kemonozume
I was going to vote for Soul Eater but changed my mind after watching both trailers on YouTube it's still extremely close for me but Kemonozume's shading/colouring and lining especially on the characters tipped me over.

A7
Voting for: Space Dandy
I was surprised that Kemonozume made it to this round.

A8
Voting for: Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 am Reply with quote
Shit, I forgot completely about this. I know it's after midnight but maybe I can sneak this in . . . please?

A1
FLCL 1 2 3
Vs.
The Tatami Galaxy 1 2 3

The Tatami Galaxy

Was going to vote for FLCL, but in my mind simply copying a lot of different styles - while interesting - is not as aesthetically honest as coming up with your own style. Tatami Galaxy looks unique, it uses the visual symbolism very well, and I love the character designs. The closer with the tatami mats is gorgeous.

A2
Mind Game 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Vs.

Mind Game

I nominated Mind Game and I cannot bring myself to vote against it here. The movie just has too much visual depth (to go along with the thematic and narrative depth), the dancing scenes were perfectly done, and the sex scene was one of the most unusually-portrayed in animation history. The aesthetics and the visuals really help to bring out the characters' inner turmoil and feelings.

A3
Paprika 1 2
Vs.
Trapeze 1

Trapeze

The usage of different animal heads to represent the true selves of patients was clever, and who can forget the nurse and her routine. I don't think Trapeze is all that strong though, just that I think it is slightly better than Paprika, which for some reason never grabbed me.

A4
Asura 1 2 3
Vs.
Nichijou 1 2 3 4 5

Asura

Nichijou is amazing and the creators obviously wallowed in a sea of unrestrained creativity, but I feel the dark tone and haunting character designs in Asura better serve the show. It wants to be a serious and unsettling movie and the visuals deliver that perfectly.

A5
Vs.
Bobby's in Deep 1

Serial Experiments Lain

A6
Soul Eater 1 2
Vs.
Kemonozume 1 2 3

Kemonozume

A7
Katanagatari 1
Vs.
Space Dandy 1 2 3 4

Katanagatari

A8
Vs.
Gankutsouou 1

Gankutsuou

This was actually a really hard one. The Woman Called Fujiko Mine looks amazing with such a gritty and grown-up tone, but Gankutsuou is one of the most striking anime ever made. I went with the latter because every scene is incredibly shot and coloured, and the show is more than just the psychedelic static-background gimmick-fest that it initially comes across as. Don't like the elf ears though.
Galap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quote
I plan to vote when I close the round, which I'm read to do but... really, 4 votes guys?

I guess it could be Labor Day. I myself was away for some of the weekend. Meh, I'll give it another day...
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quote
A1
FLCL 1 2 3
Vs.
The Tatami Galaxy 1 2 3

Voting For: The Tatami Galaxy

I have to repeat the general consensus. My original plan was to vote for FLCL but upon thinking of it I have to go with Tatami Galaxy. There are so many awesaome moments in FLCL, from character designs, to character movements to occasional style changes (manga pages to South Park), and to me it's a much more enjoyable show in total than TG, but it's also grounded in a way that says they still want to play it safe enough. Tatami Galaxy throws caution to the wind and dares you to keep up. It has daring art design at it's core and from there tries to top it even more.

A2
Mind Game 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Vs.

Voting For:Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat in Space

A large part of the movies plot has to do with Tamala being a sort of Cult of Personality perpetuated by advertising, of all things, and in this idea I see a grand reason behind the aesthetic choices. Tamala is not only a weird character in a weird world, she is marketing itself and every scene of the film seems so painstakingly designed to look like it could be a poster, like it could be a billboard selling you a lifestyle. To make it even more obvious you get actual advertising interspersed throughout. I find it such a well integrated merger of aesthetic and message I can't deny it. It's not just art going crazy, it's a big part of the point. It's not just a funny nod to Hello KItty, it's the Market whoredom of Hello Kitty as a force that takes over your lives and the movie never forgets this. For about two hours it never stops selling. And that artistic design sense is flawless. Clean, crisp illustartions, allways balanced to show you exactly what you need to see.

A3
Paprika 1 2
Vs.
Trapeze 1

Voting For:Paprika
It's not just interesting, it's not just artfully done, it's the "wow" factor that decides this one. Paprika can take your breath away with its imagination. I think Trapeze can actually takes it psychology trick a bit too far. The response is more "that's neat" than "that's stunning."

A4
Asura 1 2 3
Vs.
Nichijou 1 2 3 4 5

Voting For:Nichijou

A5
Vs.
Bobby's in Deep 1

Voting For:Serial Experiments Lain

A6
Soul Eater 1 2
Vs.
Kemonozume 1 2 3

Voting For:Kemonozume

A7
Katanagatari 1
Vs.
Space Dandy 1 2 3 4

Voting For:Katanagatari

A8
Vs.
Gankutsouou 1

Voting For:Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine

I guess I could go with either, but I'm going to vote against the excess of Gankutsouou here. It's just too much, starts to come off as a gimmic, and doesn't serve as much of a purpose as its competition. The Lupin aesthetic serves its series so well, it adds a level to the show.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
One-Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quote
Galap wrote:
I plan to vote when I close the round, which I'm read to do but... really, 4 votes guys?

I guess it could be Labor Day. I myself was away for some of the weekend. Meh, I'll give it another day...
Work and the holiday for me. I just got home a few hours ago.

A1
FLCL 1 2 3
Vs.
The Tatami Galaxy 1 2 3

Voting for The Tatami Galaxy
A tough one here for me as I've only seen a little of the Tatami Galaxy and that was a while ago. I also disagree with dtm42's assertion that FLCL simply copies a lot of different styles. That statement makes it sound like the creators were just being lazy. FLCL is a sort of controlled chaos and the use of different styles can at times feel random but its all executed so well that it just works and its a marvel to me. I also think that in the little bit that I saw of Tatami Galaxy it too mixed some artistic styles. There were some photographic looking shots that looked like they were run thru a photoshop filter, other shots that included simpler art with pure opposite colors providing maximum contrast, some stuff that looked like paper cutouts, etc. However, which one is more daring? Visually FLCL was more fun for me, but what I saw of Tatami Galaxy felt more like someone was creating their own visual language. I think that's why I'll vote for Tatami Galaxy.

A2
Mind Game 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Vs.

Voting for Mind Game
I haven't see either, but from the provided links I didn't find Tamala 2010 visually interesting for me.

A3
Paprika 1 2
Vs.
Trapeze 1

Voting for Paprika
Haven't seen Trapeze and the visuals in the links I found to be rough and off putting to me.

A4
Asura 1 2 3
Vs.
Nichijou 1 2 3 4 5

Voting for Asura
I've seen all of Asura and a good chunk of Nichijou. Asura's visuals lend to the somber and sometimes horrific atmosphere of the movie and it left a much greater impression than Nichijou's quirkiness.

A5
Vs.
Bobby's in Deep 1

Voting for Serial Experiments Lain

A6
Soul Eater 1 2
Vs.
Kemonozume 1 2 3

Voting for Kemonozume
I've seen all of Soul Eater and while I liked some of the designs the show as a whole doesn't scream daring. Instead it feels maybe a little polished in its look? Kemonozume visually feels more risky. I expect that there are Key Chains, pillows and figures for Soul Eater. I doubt there's much of that for Kemonozume.

A7
Katanagatari 1
Vs.
Space Dandy 1 2 3 4

Voting for Katanagatari

A8
Vs.
Gankutsouou 1

Voting for Gankutsuou
This one was very difficult. I nominated The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, but I felt that Gankutsuou was visually more attractive and consistently interesting. I seem to recall getting a little bored after awhile with The Woman Called Fujiko Mine's look.
Galap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Round 2, Group A:

A1
FLCL 1 2 3
Vs.
The Tatami Galaxy 1 2 3

I find both to be good, but I think FLCL has a lot more variety in its styles, so it gets my vote.

A2
Mind Game 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Vs.

Mind Game

A3
Paprika 1 2
Vs.
Trapeze 1

Paprika Gets my vote for its high attention to realistic proportions and motions concurrent with surrealistic subject matter.

A4
Asura 1 2 3
Vs.
Nichijou 1 2 3 4 5

Nichijou

A5
Vs.
Bobby's in Deep 1

Bobby’s In Deep completely wows me. That motorcycle scene is one of the most powerful things I’ve ever witnessed. Every time I watch it I see something new in it, like some play in the helmet reflections, ripple in Bobby’s clothing, or object on the side of the street.

A6
Soul Eater 1 2
Vs.
Kemonozume 1 2 3

Kemonozume
A7
Katanagatari 1
Vs.
Space Dandy 1 2 3 4

Space Dandy has such a wide variety of styles and showcases so many artists. It’s truly magnificent.

A8
Vs.
Gankutsouou 1

Lupin III gets my vote because while both had interesting texturing and color choices, Lupin III’s were more evocative to me because the line quality was unique.
Galap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Round 2 group A is now closed!

This round was pretty interesting: a lot of things that I thought were sure to win didn't, and sometimes by a very wide margin.

Tatami Galaxy nearly shut out FLCL 6-1. I'm the only reason it wasn't a shutout. I'm pretty surprised by this one. If you asked me beforehand, I would have thought it was going to be close, with slightly better odds for FLCL's win.

Mind Game beat out Tamala 5-2.

Paprika dominated Trapeze 6-1. I thought the odds were about equal here.

Asura beat out Nichijou 5-2. This one I certainly thought would go the other way.

Serial Experiments Lain nearly shut out Bobby's in Deep 6-1. I see from how many votes it gets that Lain is really liked by a lot of people, but I really don't see why. I'll save an in depth discussion about that for next round.

Kemonozume beat Soul Eater 5-2.

Katanagatari beat Space dandy 4-3. It was close, but I really thought Space Dandy was going to take the cake here.

Gankutsuou scored a narrow victory over Lupin III Fujiko Mine.

This is the current state of affairs.
Galap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Round 2, Group B:

B1
Mononoke 1 2
Vs.
Kaiba 1 2 3 4
Vs.
Animatrix: Kid's Story 1

B2
Evangelion 1 2
Vs.
Kanashimi no Belladonna 1

B3
Birdy the Mighty: Decode 1 2 3 4 5
Vs.
FLAG 1
Vs.
Tsuritama 2

B4
Flowers of Evil 1 2
Vs.
From the New World 1 2 3 4

B5
Madoka Magica 1 2
Vs.
House of Five Leaves 1

B6
Hidamari Sketch 1
Vs.
Revolutionary Girl Utena 1 2 3

B7
Metropolis 1 2
Vs.
Cat Soup 1

B8
Red Garden 1 2 3
Vs.
Redline 1 2 3
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 am Reply with quote
The point of the groups is to keep track of where contestants started out in the bracket. And having unique numbers for the match-ups lets you refer to a match up without confusion.

So constantly changing the group an entry is supposedly in and reusing the match-up numbers defeats the entire purpose of even having them. This is not group B, it's group C and group D. At this rate, we're going to end up with only a group A next round.
Unicorn_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:39 am Reply with quote
WHatever the name of the group is, wont have time to vote later, so here it goes.

B1
Mononoke 1 2
Vs.
Kaiba 1 2 3 4
Vs.

VOting for: Mononoke

It's a very hard choice between Kaiba and Mononoke, but ultimately, Mononoke is a lot more daring and original. The backgrounds, the painting-like style for me stand out above most of anime I have seen.

B2
Evangelion 1 2
Vs.

Voting for: Evangelion

B3
Vs.
FLAG 1
Vs.
Tsuritama 2

Voting for: Flag

I admire the consistency of using the pov, watching the events through the lens, which adds a documentary quality to the series. Mots of what we see, we experience it through a camera, computer screen, footage, a commentary.

B4
Flowers of Evil 1 2
Vs.

Voting for Flowers of Evil

B5
Madoka Magica 1 2
Vs.
House of Five Leaves 1

Voting for: House of Five Leaves
: Again a bit of a hard choice. The transformation scene looks impressive, but my heard is set on HoFL. House of Five Leaves has got quite unique character design, and some stunning, photo-like backgrounds. It blends those quite bland, and quite ugly,lacking details faces with some of the most realistic and stunning backgrounds.

B6
Hidamari Sketch 1
Vs.

Voting for: Revolutionary Girl Utena

B7
Metropolis 1 2
Vs.
Cat Soup 1

Voting for: Cat Soup
Hard to vote against one of my favourite anime, but despite a different animation, in terms of being daring, Cat Soup definitely beats it.

B8
Red Garden 1 2 3
Vs.
Redline 1 2 3[/quote]

Voting for Redline - What stood out for me in Red Garden is the quite ugly character design. And the singing. I suppose it is quite daring to stick a Broadway-like tune n the middle of each episode, but Redline outclasses it when it comes to the quality of the animation. It makes you feel the speed while the drivers' eyes almost bleed beating new speed limits. It also has an array of representatives of different races, a bunch of colourful (literally speaking) characters .
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:03 pm Reply with quote
B1
Voting for: Mononoke

B2
Voting for: Kanashimi no Belladonna
KnB seems overall more daring to me; the designs of the Evangelion Units are pretty creepy at times but the designs of the character and environment aren't too different than that of other shows of its era.

B3
Voting for: Birdy the Mighty: Decode

B4
Voting for: Flowers of Evil
From the New World has an amazing contrast of the beautiful and the ugly but I do not feel that it outshines the uniqueness of Flowers of Evil's character designs and colour palate.

B5
Voting for: Madoka Magica
I originally had HoFL to win this round but something about Madoka Magica made me vote for it again - I guess its because of the first video; the way everything seems likes its been patched together in a mish-mash of random clippings from different shows.

B6
Voting for: Hidamari Sketch

B7
Voting for: Cat Soup

B8
Voting for: Redline
I must say Red Garden sounds like my kind of show but from what I've seen from both shows and comparing them Redline stands out more with its use of excessively exaggerated CGI
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quote
I'm unfortunately making a habit of this.

B1
Mononoke 1 2
Vs.
Kaiba 1 2 3 4
Vs.

Mononoke

Kaiba uses its simple character designs and backgrounds intelligently to show its story without having to tell it. Mononoke on the other hand features tonnes of dialogue by incredible flatly-drawn characters on jaw-droppingly intricate backgrounds. The thing is, Mononoke also uses visual symbolism and careful uses of flashbacks and storyboarding, so it doesn't just rely on pretty colours.

B2
Evangelion 1 2
Vs.

Evangelion

Oooh, an extremely hard one to decide, and I'm not certain I made the right choice. But Eva's unusual storyboarding - weird angles and a lot of lingering on shots - its battle choreography, use of silence, fish eye lenses and so on give it a slight edge in my opinion over the delightful Belladonna.

B3
Vs.
FLAG 1
Vs.
Tsuritama 2

FLAG

Birdy has good fluid animation, while Tsuritama is bright and cheerful. But in my eyes FLAG's singular determination to show its story in a totally unique way is inspiring. You can really feel Takahashi (the director) stamping his mark on it.

B4
Flowers of Evil 1 2
Vs.

Flowers of Evil

Oh god, you're killing me here, and I mean it this time. I was totally going to pick From the New World but realised that though it is really strong, it isn't as clearly defined by its aesthetic like the wacko Flowers of Evil is. That show became infamous for a reason and just like with FLAG, you can really feel the director's vision come to life. His will and presence is in every single scene.

B5
Madoka Magica 1 2
Vs.
House of Five Leaves 1

Madoka Magica

House of Five Leaves is unusual and strange, but then so is PMMM. HoFL defies genre conventions in terms of how it looks, but then so is PMMM. HoFL has a introspective and dark tone . . . but then so does PMMM. And PMMM does everything better.

B6
Hidamari Sketch 1
Vs.

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Wide Face versus Super Shoujo. I like Ume Aoki's designs and the show is very appealing, but it gets steamrolled by a heavyweight.

B7
Metropolis 1 2
Vs.
Cat Soup 1

Cat Soup

As I said before, Metropolis was underwhelming to me. I haven't watched any more of Cat Soup since last time but even so, from what I've seen I feel as though it is the stronger of the two.

B8
Red Garden 1 2 3
Vs.
Redline 1 2 3

Redline

Red Garden is aesthetically good, kind of. But the creative artistry almost seemed tacked on and didn't seem to be as prevalent in later episodes as it was in the first half-dozen. Redline on the other hand was a psychedelic mind-trip right from the get-go and kept its foot on the creative pedal right up to and beyond the movie's climax.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Well, real life keeps piling up and I haven't had much time to post anything. I'm expecting that Galap will keep the voting open a little longer so we can get enough votes in, so here goes.

B1
Mononoke 1 2
Vs.
Kaiba 1 2 3 4
Vs.

Voting for Mononoke

B2
Evangelion 1 2
Vs.

Voting for Evangelion

I didn't watch all of Belladona but I found some of the imagery interesting along with the music. However, what I saw was more like a motion comic than an anime. I can see how this was pared previously against Ping-Pong since that used a lot of static imagery as well, but it didn't match the far more dynamic Ping-Pong. I'll be giving this one to NGE.

B3
Vs.
FLAG 1
Vs.
Tsuritama 2

Voting for FLAG

If I recall they adjusted some of Birdy's visuals for the DVD release. Its also inconsistent. Look the first example shows her moving along and she's drawn in a very crude manner. If you compare that to the 4th example you will see that there's more detail in the later. Her back has a more rounded shape when she's leaning forward in the action vs a flat box in the first example. The same goes for Violet in her action scene in the second example. In those later two scenes there's a balance of detail and sketchiness. I think Flag is a little more daring for its consistent point of view.

B4
Flowers of Evil 1 2
Vs.

Voting for Flowers of Evil

I haven't seen all of both shows. I'm interested in picking up the release for FoE but not FtNW. I don't know if they fixed the visuals in New World for the release, but I remember when it was airing that there was some breakdown in the animation. I was also not blown away by the visuals that I saw. I don't think FoE is a finalist, but it was visually daring and interesting at times.

B5
Madoka Magica 1 2
Vs.
House of Five Leaves 1

Voting for Madoka Magica

B6
Hidamari Sketch 1
Vs.

Voting for Revolutionary Girl Utena

I haven't seen Hidamari Sketch, but I quickly looked at some videos on YouTube. It looks really interesting, but maybe a little repetitive with the same visual gimmicks? Pattern backgrounds, vibrant colors, etc. Maybe there's more to it? I'll vote for Uetna right now because it seemed a little more creative.

B7
Metropolis 1 2
Vs.
Cat Soup 1

Voting for Cat Soup

What I recall from Metropolis was fairly polished visuals mimicking an older visual style. It didn't feel that daring though while Cat Soup feels more experimental.

B8
Red Garden 1 2 3
Vs.
Redline 1 2 3

Voting for Redline

Red Garden is nice but it doesn't really push it far enough to be a top contender imho. It does not have the sketchy combat art of Birdy, the unique point of view of Flag, the Op-art sensibilities of Himadari Sketch, nor the visual distortions and use of blacks that Redline has.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10