• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final List of Best Buy Stores with Anime Sales Posted

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
I went to store #1468 (West Simsbury, CT) on Tuesday and not only was there nothing marked down, but there was nothing there even close to marked down, no signs to any clearance, and the staff had no idea what I was talking about. The store was on the list, but apparently they didn't get the memo.

This isn't the first time Best Buy has screwed me over, but I promise it will be the last time. They won't be getting my business anymore.

Apparently you can force any Best Buy to have the deal if you ask to price match with other stores. Try it out, just make sure you get the manager asap if the checkout clerk or staff act dumb.
babbo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
I went to store #1468 (West Simsbury, CT) on Tuesday and not only was there nothing marked down, but there was nothing there even close to marked down, no signs to any clearance, and the staff had no idea what I was talking about. The store was on the list, but apparently they didn't get the memo.

This isn't the first time Best Buy has screwed me over, but I promise it will be the last time. They won't be getting my business anymore.

They might not know about it, but it does ring up right. Just talk to the staff/manager, my brother already managed to get a decent amount stuff there (the Simsbury store that is) despite the same problems >.>
Black91crx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quote
I got the 4 DVD box set of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for $24.99 at the best buy here. Sweet!!!
zhir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
akane428 wrote:
JDMSleeper wrote:
akane428 wrote:
I've been using the Best Buy website to see what's in stock using the store pickup option. For the most part it was accurate. Except for Negima: Season 2 Part 2. It said it was available, but I didn't pay attention to the arrival date 3/31/09. sale ends 3/21/09. Embarassed

yeah i wanted that too >< oh well...hopefully i can get the second full season of fma it comes out on the 10th i believe =]

I hope they stock fma season 2 as well. I'm not too fond of the whole Season # Part # thing. It costs more! Crying or Very sad

They are not going to stock brand-new product like that and then sell it to you 50 percent off on the day of release, especially something that is likely to be in the weekly circular ad.

That would be like Target putting a video game on clearance and then ordering more stock of the clearanced item. That makes no sense.

I don't know, I was able to pre-order Baccano Vol. 2 at the sale price using their in-store computer
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7