• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
His and Her Circumstances (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pingieking

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quote
The ending was terrible but might have been deliberate. The manga continues on, and the anime is almost exactly the same as the first 7 volumes of the manga. I recommend anyone who enjoyed the anime to read the manga. You can pretty much start from volume 8 and won't miss anything. If you hated the second half of the show, try starting from volume 4 or 5.

I'm on book 16. It's wrapping up to be a pretty nice ending. spoiler[The relationships between Tonami/Sakura, Maho/Dr. Boyfriend, Tsubasa/Kazume are all told. Even Rika, Sawada, and (possibly) Asabin have something going (though not with each other).]
hentai4me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quote
[quote="blackness"(And yes, that requires capitolazation)[/quote]

No it requires capitAlisation (is the spellchecker set on American or what! It doesn't like English words...)

This thread is back again! Thats at least 2 times before it's been brought back from the dead.

I guess it shows that nothing keeps an excellent series down! (it does kind of fall apart at the end though...they couldn't go further with the manga story and should have ended it after ep 18 with maybe 2 or three eps for wrapping up and continuity so it didn't feel too rushed.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quote
It's rather propitious to have this thread resurrected since I recently dusted off my KareKano box set and started watching it again. During Arima and Yukino's first date, I was startled to see that the name of the cinema they go to is "cinecitta", a cinema in Kawasaki where I went several times. That's where I watched Paprika last month! It turns out that the KareKano high school is near the Musashi-kosugi station. If you take a look at this map of the Tokyo subway & rail system, you'll find Musashi-kosugi at the bottom left and Kawasaki at the bottom middle. I live near Kugahara, roughly between those two. That gave me a very strange feeling. Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
kwlian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quote
Actually i haven watch it =/ since u all said it was gd =/
but i cant find this anime at youtube anyone can tell mi whr i can see it =/ ?
hentai4me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quote
kwlian wrote:
Actually i haven watch it =/ since u all said it was gd =/
but i can't find this anime at youtube anyone can tell mi whr i can see it =/ ?

Go down your local anime shop...or of course any decent internet DVD site should stock it. It's hardly a rare series and most places will have it, or a few volumes at least, on some kind of offer.

ps: you will want to watch text speak and characters...the mod's here are on the warpath.
Crisha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Anime Marathon Discussion (Nov. 6th, 2015 - Nov. 15th, 2015)

Spoilers Reminder for Marathon Discussion: Tag all spoilers within your post(s) and record the episode number(s) you're discussing at the top of your post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7