• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Blakey, here

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blakerson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Well, thank you, Ataru, for liking my entry! Very Happy I think the banner they chose was definately one of the better ones, and it's great, but I can't look at it because it makes me feel bad... Embarassed Thanks for appreciating my entry, it makes a difference if one stranger says they like it...! Smile

Oh, and I'm sorry I'm a moron for making this a topic. I meant to reply to the 3 page rant on the banners, but it's my first post and I'll blame it on being a newbie. Since I'm here in a new forum, howbout people who read this, can post their websites? I love looking at other people's fanart, and here's a cool place to show it off. I apologize in advance, because I bet there's already a forum about this. Wink
dragonlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 6:43 pm Reply with quote
LOL i don't think people will notice your post if you placed it on the flaming posts, i think the only people that go there now is those who wish to continue flaming each other.

I don't mind the banner, nice work there.
Ataru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:53 pm Reply with quote
No probelm. I liked them all, but I like to choice atleast 3 that I thought was outstanding.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1