• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Pandora Hearts dub release.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluergost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 am Reply with quote
Hi Guys can anyone tell me why Pandora Hearts dub isn't coming out. It has been Licensed and the 1st episode has been dubbed but after that there is no sine of it being dubbed.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 am Reply with quote
That was a fandub, not an official dub. NISA released Pandora Hearts as a sub-only release and there is no indication that NISA ever plans to dub any of its titles.
ggqt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:25 am Reply with quote
I'm not sure what you watched, but Pandora Hearts has no English dub. You most likely watched some awful fan dub.

Google is your best bet for information. If AniDB, Wikipedia, and ANN all don't have an English cast listed it's probably not dubbed.
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 am Reply with quote
To add to what the others have said, NISA said at their Sakura-Con panel that they don't have any plans to do any dubs, nor would they be rereleasing previous releases with dubs.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:40 am Reply with quote
As it happens, I heard some of that Pandora Hearts fandub a while back. As far as fandubs go, I imagine it's actually not too bad (I say imagine, because this is actually the only fandub I've ever heard), but nobody would ever mistake it as a professional effort (one hopes).
egoist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quote
If you Google Pandora Hearts fandub it shouldn't be hard to find what he's talking about. I only heard one voice but it sounded really good for a fandub.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1