• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best Anime to watch?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathNote_L

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Thanks that is quite a list.... also i have seen Death Note already, but now i want to watch it again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 pm Reply with quote
DeathNote_L wrote:
Thanks that is quite a list.... also i have seen Death Note already, but now i want to watch it again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I bought the box set, at the time they were releasing the box set where you had to buy each DVD and fill in the box. I also got some models which came with some versions of the volumes, I got a Sidoh, and a Shinigami King, I wish I got more, mostly wanted Ryuk Rem, or any other shinigami.
DeathNote_L

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quote
Anime hyper i have the box set! and the movies (all three!!) and i wish i had more but i dont... my friend has a Death Note note book... i am so jelous
The Lost Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:57 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
DeathNote_L wrote:

I bought the box set, at the time they were releasing the box set where you had to buy each DVD and fill in the box. I also got some models which came with some versions of the volumes, I got a Sidoh, and a Shinigami King, I wish I got more, mostly wanted Ryuk Rem, or any other shinigami.

:O

I started rewatching it not long ago in dub form instead of sub after randomly watching the live version on sbs.
DeathNote_L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quote
The Lost Prophet wrote:

I started rewatching it not long ago in dub form instead of sub after randomly watching the live version on sbs.

OMG!?!?!? there is a live version?!?!?!?!
The Lost Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 am Reply with quote
DeathNote_L wrote:
The Lost Prophet wrote:

OMG!?!?!? there is a live version?!?!?!?!

yup, it was pretty strange, but worth the watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaYRRj2rphg (trailer).
DeathNote_L

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Anime hyper you mean the live movies!! C; i own them! all three!! LOL i thought you ment like a stage play or something like that
The Lost Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quote
DeathNote_L wrote:
Anime hyper you mean the live movies!! C; i own them! all three!! LOL i thought you ment like a stage play or something like that

Somehow I felt that was the case Anime hyper

you is crazy Wink
DeathNote_L

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quote
BAHAHAH Crazy? Anime catgrin How did you know? LOL
dynastyhunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm Reply with quote
i need some help i was watching steins gate again and finished it, but now im shut down from anime because nothings as good as steins gate. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS STEINS GATE SO GOOD DAMMIT.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 am Reply with quote
dynastyhunter wrote:
i need some help i was watching steins gate again and finished it, but now im shut down from anime because nothings as good as steins gate. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS STEINS GATE SO GOOD DAMMIT.

Personally I got bored of Steins Gate part way through, but that is the wonders of personal taste. But even if you find something you find so good that you feel other shows fail in comparison, you should give other shows a chance. It got really hard at first to have to enjoy a show so much, and then have it end, a hollow feeling that there is not any more, but things end and it can be fun to look for the fun in other shows.

Not sure what you want help with, I tried to take a look at your list of watched anime, and could mostly find a list of shows you thought were masterpieces or excellent. Maybe watch some comedy, don't worry if something is a perfect, might say Hayate, mostly as I have been reading the manga today.
The Lost Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
dynastyhunter wrote:

Personally I got bored of Steins Gate part way through, but that is the wonders of personal taste. But even if you find something you find so good that you feel other shows fail in comparison, you should give other shows a chance. It got really hard at first to have to enjoy a show so much, and then have it end, a hollow feeling that there is not any more, but things end and it can be fun to look for the fun in other shows.

Not sure what you want help with, I tried to take a look at your list of watched anime, and could mostly find a list of shows you thought were masterpieces or excellent. Maybe watch some comedy, don't worry if something is a perfect, might say Hayate, mostly as I have been reading the manga today.

I'd say the best part of stein's;gate is the end, it bored me a bit somewhere in the middle too.

Quote:
BAHAHAH Crazy? How did you know? LOL

one does not simply have deathnote as their username without knowing everything about the series :>
dynastyhunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quote
haha, i know but since i like that sciency stuff it was perfect for me. and i watched ao no exercist ( aka blue exorcist) and it started off really good and found myself wanting to find out what happens next and the the comedy was great. ect. im gonna make more lists that are better organized. my list called "fav animes" was my first attempt to make a top 15 list but i cant order them how i want so either i fail for not knowing how or just fail for not being able to do so( if u guys know how then please tell me.) what do you guys think of fairy tail, im really excited for the movie and the new chapter but i saw a 7.05 or so rating on this site and didn't understand why so much people didn't like it, so please give me your opinion, i would like to understand why it deserves that rating.
DeathNote_L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quote
The Lost Prophet wrote:
one does not simply have deathnote as their username without knowing everything about the series :>

Very Happy Very Happy Everything is correct Very Happy Very Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also about Faery Tale i have been wanting to watch it but have not had a chance... how many episodes does it have? Confused
dynastyhunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quote
DeathNote_L wrote:

Also about Faery Tale i have been wanting to watch it but have not had a chance... how many episodes does it have? Confused

143 eps but is still ongoing and currently in a filler saga Crying or Very sad but if you like manga i would recommend reading it, the anime has an absence of blood but is still wonderful in my opinion
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4