• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Vol. 3 Blu-ray

Goto page Previous    Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:

spoiler[What if the world had been constantly reshaped many times before Godoka got to it, each wish adding a new layer while not removing any of the old ones?]

From early on in the series, I had wondered if the apparently pristine and prosperous world that Modaka lives in was not the result of some previous magical girl's wish.
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Shippoyasha wrote:
My problem with that theory is that spoiler[Incubators can't risk an all out war with Madoka. She is a goddess surpassing all logic and power and reasoning and I'm not sure Incubators would risk getting wiped out entirely if they keep attacking Madoka's idealized world so directly. And despite what Kyubee says about the lack of emotions, he seemed plenty frightened of what Madoka was going to do when she made her wish]

I think people are getting the wrong idea about spoiler[Ultimate Madoka's form and role. She ISN'T so much a God/Goddess as she is a "kami." Japan doesn't really discriminate between the two, so it's kinda vague, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had no particular religion in mind when creating her character and role, thus opening it up to lots of interpretation as to why Kyuubey called her a "kami." Yet, I also believe they didn't allude to her having "creation" powers or anything usually associated with an almighty God. In fact, it isn't really supported that she's actually anything but a Magical Girl whose wish simply contradicted her present existence and thus, she was erased from any existence that wasn't compliant with her wish--which was to travel to through time and space and erase witches by taking the souls of the magical girls with her and releasing their contaminated soul gems before they could turn into witches. The change of the universe had to do with the consequences of her single goal--she didn't "create" a universe to her liking. She can't just eliminate anything... at least, to our knowledge. She's simply a really powerful magical girl whose wish created a new "law" for the universe. And as she is the being that puts that law into motion, she is a force of nature itself. Thus, she is a "kami" by means of Japanese classification of the term--which includes forces of nature (some of which who can assume human form in old folklore).]

ChibiKangaroo wrote:
As far as them leaving things open to speculation, I do generally like when writers do that, and they did do a decent amount of that with Madoka, but my real hesitation to calling it an A+ classic has more to do with the conventional nature of the ending and the fact that the subversion was pulled back, rather than a question of whether or not they left things open to speculation.

Conventional? The subversion was pulled back?
What kinds of other series have you seen that pull an ending like this? And even barring the issue of originality, what is wrong with such an ending, anyway, if it makes sense in the end and brings about a conclusion (tying up all necessary loose ends)?
Not to say that you're wrong, but I certainly thought it was fresh. And I've seen evangelion a billion times over.

And I don't think they "pulled back" anything they did before. Everything that happened was necessary for this particular ending to occur. spoiler[Mami died in order to show the seriousness of being a Magical Girl. Sayaka lost her Soul Gem to show that Magical Girls are not what they look like, and are now, in fact, no longer human--causing many to fall into despair when they've lost their humanity. Sayaka's downfall was, of course, the major plot twist to the system. Kyouko's sacrifice showed that it was possible to regain your humanity and fight from something or someone you believe in. And Homura's entire background premise gave us the necessary build-up to provide Madoka the means to conclude all of the main thematic issues the series was leading up to: hope, despair, and the value of one's humanity vs. how the world works.

You don't necessarily have to agree with the message the series was giving, but it still used all of its "subverted tropes" to re-construct our image of what a Magical Girl is. It doesn't void everything that happened because it takes advantage of each aspect they subverted to put the new Magical Girl into perspective. I mean, just because Magical Girls don't turn into witches anymore doesn't mean they are that much better off. Sure, they don't turn into witches anymore, but that's hardly the only problem they have to face when they are still fighting real death and their souls are still trapped in Soul Gems. Madoka just used her own power to give back the "humanity" to these girls, at least mentally. Instead of watching them suffer continuously and then turn into monsters to deny everything they valued, she supported their values. She supported their "dreams" and their "hopes" that brought about their wishes, just like the magical girls she always liked when she was younger. Just like the magical girls we know today, who fight for similar reasons (in other anime, and especially more generic Magical Girl shows that are there mostly for show and to sell toys). But unlike many of them, the Magical Girls in PMMM are not immune to death, absolute downfalls, and/or even destruction against their own will--things we humans are eternally afraid of.

The series subverted tropes intentionally, and then utilized all these new elements to create a message about why Magical Girls might have good reason to fight for what they believe. Madoka may be a bit optimistic, but... with the right opportunity, that optimism can be a great tool to solving major issues.]

And besides, it would be one thing if the creators were simply out there to make a statement against Magical Girl series in general and how flat they are at times, but... Madoka was never a case like that from the beginning! It paid tribute to past classics straight from thespoiler[ comedic opening movie to the figurative swirl of Kyouko's blood down to the naked and emotional space scene and final ribbon exchange.] (I've seen people mention that particular Nanoha reference, but was I the only one to notice the Sailor Moon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Kannazuki no Miko references here? I had to take my own screenshots to prove my argument...)

Last edited by Juno016 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quote
I watched it all recently as my copy of V.3 came in the other day. (I SAID I WOULDN'T BUY IT. DAMN YOU, IMPULSE BUYING!)

I think my feelings might have changed slightly over a rewatch. I still don't find it as "amazing" as most people.

I will however say this: I enjoyed it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do admit that I didn't really dig the ending stretch though. I dug everything else. The artstyle was fantastic (I really liked how they did the visual difference) the soundtrack was memorable and characters lovable.

I have a few comments about the dub though; This is all in my opinion. They were a few scenes that the original VAs did better but at the same time, they were a few scenes that the dub did really well.

Also; in retrospect, I wasn't as shocked by Episode 3 as most people considering my exposure to another spoiler[ CHOMP ] scene.

I hereby nominate Kyuubey as Greatest Anime Troll of the last few years.
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote
The thing that bothers me about interpreting platonic relationships as romantic/sexual ones is that it devalues how deep and important platonic (as in, non-sexual) relationships are.

In the context of this show, I can certainly see Homura developing romantic feelings for Madoka, and maybe Madoka even returned those feelings at some point. But Sayaka and Kyouko? They developed a bond, sure, but they didn't know each other for very long, and they were on good terms with one another for even less time. Furthermore, Sayaka still held an infatuation for Kyosuke spoiler[when she died, as evidenced by her final wish to watch him play violin for an audience].

I don't think a bond between two people needs to be romantic or sexual spoiler[to inspire one person to sacrifice herself for the other.] Especially since, in Kyouko's case, she saw a lot of herself in Sayaka, and Sayaka reminded her of the magical girl she started out as, the magical girl she wanted to be. That's a powerful emotional connection right there.

I'm intrigued by the discussion of magical girls impact on the PMMM universe, and the spoiler[role of Incubators in human evolution and history. For example, I've wondered if, say, Anne Frank was a magical girl in this universe (as some have speculated) what was her wish, and what were the consequences? IIRC, Anne died tragically of typhus only two weeks before her camp was liberated by the Allies...it's interesting food for thought.]
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:

And besides, it would be one thing if the creators were simply out there to make a statement against Magical Girl series in general and how flat they are at times, but... Madoka was never a case like that from the beginning! It paid tribute to past classics straight from thespoiler[ comedic opening movie to the figurative swirl of Kyouko's blood down to the naked and emotional space scene and final ribbon exchange.] (I've seen people mention that particular Nanoha reference, but was I the only one to notice the Sailor Moon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Kannazuki no Miko references here? I had to take my own screenshots to prove my argument...)

No, trust me. All of those had been noted quite clearly beforehand. Check the Wiki if you don't believe me.
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:
Juno016 wrote:

No, trust me. All of those had been noted quite clearly beforehand. Check the Wiki if you don't believe me.

Really? I can't find them on either the English or Japanese wiki. Do you have a link?
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:

Really? I can't find them on either the English or Japanese wiki. Do you have a link?

Naked Space hug

Mixing Blood

Talk Page discussion of the Ribbons and about a bajillion other yuri references

The ribbon exchange is completely undeniable, Shinbo HAD to know what that would be interpreted as, since he did the original one as well.
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys, how many awards to you think this show will get in the ANN 2012 Year in Review feature? I reckon it will take out:

Series of the Year
I don't think there's any doubt about this. Nothing else comes close.

Character of the Year
Kyubey of course. Can't see any other character so far this year matching him, he's just so memorable and fascinating.

Death Scene of the Year
Either spoiler[Mami being chomped by Charlotte or Homura killing Madoka.] Both are massive, and both deserve the gong. Wonder which one Carl and Theron will go with. And if it's not one of those two, watch out.

Biggest Bastard
Kyubey again. Objectively I don't think he's that much of a bastard because he doesn't take pleasure doing what he does. But from a human's point of view, the way he misled those girls means he deserves this award more than anyone else.

Scene of the Year
What a dilemma. Which one do you choose? You've got the two aforementioned death scenes, but then you also have spoiler[Madoka making her wish and Godoka erasing her own Witch.] It's impossible to choose.

Closer of the Year
I'm sure it could get at least a runner up. It certainly would be my pick for the winner.

Best Japanese Dub Performance – Female
Emiri Katou should at least get an honourable mention here, her wok of Kyubey was pretty good. But I think that Chiwa Saito's depiction of Homura was an even better performance, the right mix of jaded veteran and traumatised little girl.

As for the English dub voices, I haven't really formed an opinion on them yet. Still waiting on my copy of the third LE set to arrive from America, so I don't know yet how good it finished.

Lynx Amali wrote:
I hereby nominate Kyuubey as Greatest Anime Troll of the last few years.

No offence but you're a bit late. He's long since taken out the all-time gold medal. Back when the show was still airing people were saying that he was a master troll.
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:
Juno016 wrote:

Naked Space hug

Mixing Blood

Talk Page discussion of the Ribbons and about a bajillion other yuri references

The ribbon exchange is completely undeniable, Shinbo HAD to know what that would be interpreted as, since he did the original one as well.

Wow. I thought I was the only one who thought of these, since some of them, and especially those two you linked to, are pretty abstract. Kannazuki no Miko's promotional picture is pretty famous in artist groups (there are countless parodies of it), but I'm surprised anyone knew what it was. Still, is there anything about the other two references I found? The Sailor Moon one... well, that seems extremely obvious, as it is exact and appears frequently in a few seconds. But leave it to me, a huge fan of the series, to remember these poses. It took me a while to see them in Madoka, but I caught on after watching it for the upteenth time. =P
And the other Revolutionary Girl Utena reference was something I noticed on my first viewing of Madoka because that scene was one of the most memorable scenes for me in Utena. I swear it was intentional. There's just no way it wasn't.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Kannazuki no Miko's promotional picture is pretty famous in artist groups (there are countless parodies of it), but I'm surprised anyone knew what it was..

Who exactly do you think the fanbase for this show is?
Mr Sinister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Mesonoxian Eve wrote:

That's how time travel works and any story which violates this rule, including this series, means it's a bad story from that point on.

YO, EVERONE LISTEN UP!!!!!
Mesonoxian Eve can TIME TRAVEL. He knows what we don't. We can't argue against that. Just give up.

I'm plugging away at reading this whole thread, but I had to comment on this before I keep going.

Edit: Others beat me to it. Good discussions on here everyone. This cleared up a lot about the ending that I was previously pretending to understand. I also got the yuri vibe towards the end, I just tried to ignore it.

Last edited by Mr Sinister on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Animerican14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Animerican14 wrote:
*see above for reply*

1) "Casual Smoothness":

"I... I really don't think you should do something like that..." <-- Very anime-like. Natural for anime. Somewhat natural for Japanese. Not natural for English fluidity.

"....[hesitation]....I don't think that a good idea. At all." <-- Casual smoothness. It uses more commonly-observed linguistic patterns we'd hear in normal conversation.

Fans of anime who have gotten used to Japanese-like speaking patterns can probably deal with a lot of lines like the first example. Some people even adapt it subconsciously, but it's not common and it sounds artificial to a linguistically-trained ear (which most people have, even if they don't analyze everything they hear linguistically). Madoka's script follows the first example.

It's not so much wrong as... it sounds a bit too awkward for your common audience. And even those who are accustomed to hearing Japanese, even if they don't understand it, find it weird when a sentence is spoken like it was written from a directly-translated script rather than spoken with English casual smoothness.

In this dub, I feel like the script's direct translating makes it difficult to give casual, smooth, natural-sounding English. And thus, it starts sounding artificial to me. And I'd bet it would for a main stream audience (for instance, if they put it on Toonami).

Those two quotes that you mentioned at the beginning... I assume that those are all hypothetical quotes you made up as examples, correct? ...Well, if they were, I'm afraid those aren't the best examples to prove your point to me. (And all the more if they were lines spoken in the dub/sub, heh.) Razz Actually, "... I really don't think you should do something like that..." sounds just as natural to me as "....[hesitation]....I don't think that's a good idea. At all." The aforementioned sibling of mine, a graduate student that'll be teaching English this fall, thought that to be the case as well when I objectively framed a question surrounding these two examples. Heck, the former example feels a tad more natural than the other one. Now sure, people in real life may say those words together in the latter example more often, but include a pause for a period in between "good idea" and "at all"? That sounds stilted, however realistic it may be to phrase such things in this incomprehensibly diverse reality, and would probably appear more so than when put to cartoon characters.

It also bears mentioning (or reminding?) that American ADR teams highly value matching character's mouth flaps-- an area in which I feel that, though they may over-prioritize them by a bit, English tracks consistently beat the Japanese in at a technical level. Now, I'm not going to get into comparing the mouth flapping of both the Japanese and Englsih versions of Madoka-- but I feel comfortable in saying that the Madoka dub, like many/most other American dubs, gets the mouth-flaps down pat. To keep in line with that high standard in mouth flapping (a standard that, I reiterate, might take too much priority) while at the same time being strongly faithful to the original script, then, naturalness might be slightly edged out in a few corners here and there. (To look back at your example sentences, for instance, I'm not too sure if those two lines could be interchangeable with a single string of mouth flaps.) If awkwardness is somehow "truly" the case with the majority of the Madoka dub, well, Okay Then. (I have a feeling, though, that one person's awkward can be another person's natural; interpretations of what counts as awkward can be very subjective, I think.) With something as carefully and meaningfully written as Madoka, though, I'd think i'd take dub lines that may be a tad "awkward"-but-very-accurate over dub lines that may be very "natural"-but-not-that accurate any day of the week.

Quote:

3) "Good" and "Bad."

[...]
Glad they returned the actual terms [of "hope and despair"] in the next episode, though. I got worried when "good" and "bad" turned up again in episode 8. It still won't fix the disconnect of "hope" and "despair" in episodes 9-12 with the "good" and "bad" of 7-8, which were used to actually introduce the themes to the show. It'll take some analyzing to connect the points properly without them coming from out of nowhere in episode 9.

As I believe I indicated in the volume 2 review thread and/or the post that included previously unpublished commentary from my 2-month-younger-self, I don't think many people have made such a terribly noticeable semantic distinction, or thought that hard about the distinction, between "good/bad" and "hope/despair"-- myself included, until the discussion over it a month and half ago. So I don't think the use of the proper terms in episode 9 will really make anyone confused, or at least most people.

And besides, when they're brought up for the first time in episode 9-- and I believe this is how it is in both languages-- it's when Kyubey is expounding upon entropy and the purpose of magical girls. Viewers should be able to easily connect that explanation to what just happened with Sayaka, no matter what was exactly said. (And besides, the basic point of there being a balance to this whole system carries through in both languages.) Thus I wouldn't say that "hope/despair" comes out of nowhere in the dub... but hey, maybe that's just me. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

It's great to have high standards for dubs-- where'd the industry be today without any? I have some of my own.... well, maybe they're not all that high, but there is definitely a line between what I can and can't tolerate. And with the Madoka dub, I have absolutely more than tolerated the dub, so I've been pretty cool about it! Besides, as I indicated in my last post, the last generally "good" dub for a series that I've seen before Madoka's that is both very high on drama and is largely comprised of young teenage girls was Haibane Renmei. Have we seen all that much more "progress" since then for girl-centric anime dubs? Heck, have there even been that many anime licensed here in the U.S. to fit that mold of "predominantly drama, predominantly teenage girl, entirely English dubbed" in the intervening years?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sailorsarah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quote
I noticed the Sailor Moon poses. I personally thought of thespoiler[ naked space scene as being similar to the end of Sailor Moon as well, but with two people. ] When they show magical girls like that, it is generally a symbol of purity and innocence, so I never got any romantic/sexual vibes from that scene or their relationship, but I don't doubt that the creators wanted that to be one way to think of their relationship. I just personally see them as very best friends, spoiler[like the final episode title.]
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Animerican14 wrote:
Those two quotes that you mentioned at the beginning... I assume that those are all hypothetical quotes you made up as examples, correct? ...Well, if they were, I'm afraid those aren't the best examples to prove your point to me. (And all the more if they were lines spoken in the dub/sub, heh.) Razz Actually, "... I really don't think you should do something like that..." sounds just as natural to me as "....[hesitation]....I don't think that's a good idea. At all." The aforementioned sibling of mine, a graduate student that'll be teaching English this fall, thought that to be the case as well when I objectively framed a question surrounding these two examples. Heck, the former example feels a tad more natural than the other one. Now sure, people in real life may say those words together in the latter example more often, but include a pause for a period in between "good idea" and "at all"? That sounds stilted, however realistic it may be to phrase such things in this incomprehensibly diverse reality, and would probably appear more so than when put to cartoon characters.

It also bears mentioning (or reminding?) that American ADR teams highly value matching character's mouth flaps-- an area in which I feel that, though they may over-prioritize them by a bit, English tracks consistently beat the Japanese in at a technical level. Now, I'm not going to get into comparing the mouth flapping of both the Japanese and Englsih versions of Madoka-- but I feel comfortable in saying that the Madoka dub, like many/most other American dubs, gets the mouth-flaps down pat. To keep in line with that high standard in mouth flapping (a standard that, I reiterate, might take too much priority) while at the same time being strongly faithful to the original script, then, naturalness might be slightly edged out in a few corners here and there. (To look back at your example sentences, for instance, I'm not too sure if those two lines could be interchangeable with a single string of mouth flaps.) If awkwardness is somehow "truly" the case with the majority of the Madoka dub, well, Okay Then. (I have a feeling, though, that one person's awkward can be another person's natural; interpretations of what counts as awkward can be very subjective, I think.) With something as carefully and meaningfully written as Madoka, though, I'd think i'd take dub lines that may be a tad "awkward"-but-very-accurate over dub lines that may be very "natural"-but-not-that accurate any day of the week.

I made them up, yes. I was thinking about comparing a dub line from Madoka to a possibly better alternative, but I didn't have my DVD's on hand. So maybe my example was a little weak... but I think you get my gist? You're absolutely right in that lip-syncing and being accurate in translating is the dub's strong point, and I also agree that because I understand this, the dub is highly tolerable. I'd say that many other anime fans might agree as well, which is why I'm not actually that strung up about it. It's just that when my roommate came in while I was watching a marathon of the first 8 episodes in English, he joked around by quoting the characters, and... I realized how awkward the lines actually sounded in English at times. Casual smoothness is not easy for any anime to capture well, but some do it. Madoka's probably a bit too complicated of a series for that, though, so I don't think it was that much of an option. But that doesn't really retract from the fact that some people just wouldn't get into it on mainstream television, and others would simply rate it as another bad dub.

I still think it passes. Aside from some major stumbles in choice of words and terms on occasion, it somehow captures the essence of the Japanese. I still think it could be improved, but that's why I point out respectful critique and pointers about why it might not be working that well, even if some aspects just can't be fixed, no matter how hard they try.

Quote:
As I believe I indicated in the volume 2 review thread and/or the post that included previously unpublished commentary from my 2-month-younger-self, I don't think many people have made such a terribly noticeable semantic distinction, or thought that hard about the distinction, between "good/bad" and "hope/despair"-- myself included, until the discussion over it a month and half ago. So I don't think the use of the proper terms in episode 9 will really make anyone confused, or at least most people.

And besides, when they're brought up for the first time in episode 9-- and I believe this is how it is in both languages-- it's when Kyubey is expounding upon entropy and the purpose of magical girls. Viewers should be able to easily connect that explanation to what just happened with Sayaka, no matter what was exactly said. (And besides, the basic point of there being a balance to this whole system carries through in both languages.) Thus I wouldn't say that "hope/despair" comes out of nowhere in the dub... but hey, maybe that's just me.

I wasn't thinking hard about it and I would never have noticed it had I never watched the Japanese dub several times over, but I would have misunderstood it. My own preconceptions of "good" and "bad" messed up my own understanding of the scene because the terms are far more vague and personal. Still, when they have been following the Japanese translation so closely, it confused me that they wouldn't just directly say "hope" and "despair." These terms are integral to the thematic core of the show, so why change the terms partway through? Or maybe I am being too picky. >.>;

And it's not that it would confuse anyone. It's just that Kyouko is the first person to bring the concepts up in the series. She's the one who sets up the string of hope-despair cycled themes in the next few episodes. Starting with her own background, it then follows Sayaka, returns to her and Madoka, then backtracks to Homura (which includes a little Mami), and finally concludes with Madoka. So it's not like people couldn't connect the circumstances. It's just that they won't be thinking about "hope" and "despair" until episode 9, so it might end up coming out a little sharper than usual by then. Again, I might just be too picky, but it really did catch me off guard and I can't deny it. Somehow, I feel it was an unnecessary change. I will rewatch episodes 7 & 8 in English before I go to watch 9-12 in English after I get the set... someday. ):

Fencedude5609 wrote:
Who exactly do you think the fanbase for this show is?

I was talking about the North American audience. I'm the only person I know who has ever even HEARD of the show.
But if that source originated in Japanese, then my question is invalid. I'm aware of the Japanese fanbase. Otherwise, it might not be worthy of being referenced in Madoka. =P

----------------

On the topic of yuri undertones, the English Puella Magi wiki has translated an interview with Urobuchi in which he explains his stance on it. The translation is nice in that it takes the vaguely-worded Japanese interview and states the most likely underlying meaning behind how they approached the topic without being completely open about it (since homosexuality might not be the most appropriate topic for an interview).
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:

I was talking about the North American audience. I'm the only person I know who has ever even HEARD of the show.
But if that source originated in Japanese, then my question is invalid. I'm aware of the Japanese fanbase. Otherwise, it might not be worthy of being referenced in Madoka. =P

What the...?

Who do you think made that wiki? Who do you think cracked the Rune Cypher? (hint: It wasn't the Japanese), who do you think came up with all these theories and speculah when it was airing?

If you are just talking about "people who only watch anime after its available on DVD in the US", thats one thing, but the English Speaking fandom probably did more to analyze and interpret Madoka than even the Japanese side did.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 25 of 31