• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Moetan Artist to Release Kowarekake no Orgel Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quote
"he meets a mysterious girl who ends up living with him"

AWESOME NEW PLOT IDEA
hara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quote
I agree, this is getting stupid.

Can't they just think of a name for that genre so they only need to specify the fetish they're catering to when they are presenting a new "idea"?
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Seriously, this is considered original? This is probably been done at least 100 times in the last decade or so.

Let me guess, so the guy meets the "mysterious" girl, romantic rivals "suddenly" appear, a couple of pointless monologes occur and finally we learn about the "tragic" past of the "mysterious" girl? Oh yeah that is so original.

Like Hara said, there needs to be at least a name.
championferret

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quote
...I dont care, I'm actually excited about this. I'm a huge fan of POP's art so I'm really looking forward to what a self-produced anime would be like.
Kaioshin_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quote
I believe it's called Harem. And Original Animation just means that it's not taken strictly from another source such as a Manga or Eroge. Given the number of adaptations out there these days (which I swear must be a 3 to 1 ratio at least) companies and spokespersons have started designating the precious few anime that are not adaptations as Original Animations as part of regular marketing.....but I'm sure you all already knew that. Cool

Count me in as a fan of POP's art. Obviously it's as loli as they come so I think people should know what to expect from the "mysterious grrl".
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Another POP fan.. but I can't help wonder at the "doujin" nature of this - hope the quality is more along the lines of Hoshi no Koe than something animated in Flash.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Bought it two weeks ago. Haven't got a chance to check it out yet. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
SongstressCela

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quote
The only reason this is remotely intriguing is for MOETAN <33 So cute. Plot'll suck though, no doubt about it. xD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1