• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Scores of Free Streaming Anime Added to ANN

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote
jsevakis wrote:
Dorcas_Aurelia wrote:
Can you ask Joost to have the commercials come in at points were commercials normally come in, as opposed to in the middle of a character's line of dialogue? When I watch stuff on Hulu, they have the shows segmented so that commercials come on at the same point as they would if it were on TV.

Joost has this weird system where they ask all their content providers to provide timecodes for the commercial points, and sometimes they do it correctly and sometimes they don't. If you could let me know what series that happens with, I'll let them know. Thanks!

It occured in episode 9 of Gun Frontier (d), and I think it happened at least once in an earlier episode of Gun Frontier (d).

EDIT: Episode 10 had the same issue.

Make that episodes 11, 12, and 13 too.
MeggieMay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote
I want to thank jsevakis for telling Joost about the problem with Ep 11 of BASTof Syndrome. I went to check on it tonight and it is finally fixed Smile . So now I'm back trying to finish up viewing the show.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7