• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Submitted posts in Topic Review pane but not in the forum

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:59 am Reply with quote
Sorry to open a new thread on recent technical issue, but things just get worse every hour. When I submitted a reply post it didn't go through (and gave me the "DEBUG MODE" message), but when I tried to post it again I noticed my article (and Tony's) were visible in Topic Review pane but not in the forum. Shocked

Strangely enough, that unlike recent congestion (starting from about a week ago, the same time I got kicked out by server), when "DEBUG MODE" appears pages load much faster, just like in the old days. When the problem was fixed earlier today it went back to snail-like speed. Wish this information provides some clue to the problem.

I suggest shutting down the entire site for a day or two to put pieces together before another large scale crash like earlier this year happens again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1