• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
resin kits/figures

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gravytrain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:48 pm Reply with quote
First post!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any good sites to find resin kits. I have found a few on my own but I suspect that some of them sell shady recasts of the origional resins. Some people I know have gotten kits off ebay but I think that 99% of whats on there is fake. If someone could post the names of some online stores that sell authentic origionals or maybe a link to a modeling website that will tell what retailers have real vs. recast would be great.

gravytrain
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:33 pm Reply with quote
www.hlj.com is one of the more popular places that I know of that sells legit resin kits. Only catch is that you have to search for them.

A lot of places that sell anime action figures also sell a limited selection of resin kits. Just do a little research before you buy, and make sure the seller is capable of giving the correct manufaturer name and you shouldn't have any troubles.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1