• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Re: An Article in Anime Insider magazine!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyosuke Kasuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:08 pm Reply with quote
I know many people might not believe this (although i think it's false} but in an issue of Anime Insider Magazine their was a small mention in it about Akira Toriyama deciding to Work on the Rumored Dragonball AF Due to a resurgance of the dragonball/Z/GT series becoming popular again in japan since all the episodes are being released on dvd in japan.

Anyway...I just thought i'd start this topic to see what other Dragonball fans think of this. Do you think it's a Joke or real? if you don't believe me pick up an issue of the magazine (it has the cover about the Tenchi Muyo on the front} and turn to page 16 you'll see what i mean.

Post ya thoughts on the matter if you want i'm just mentioning it that's all!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:28 pm Reply with quote
If you are referring to this:

Quote:
Based on DBZ's resurgence of popularity in Japan, Akira Toriyama will finally decide to make the long-rumored sequel titled Dragonball AF. The massive financial success of the sequel will lead to tragedy when Toriyama actually drowns in his money.

It's only a joke, we had a topic going on it last month

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11081&highlight=dragonball+af
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1