• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Haruhi Suzumiya Anime Episode Airs

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KyuuA4

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quote
ll Miya ll wrote:
Finally! Who cares if its not confirmed its here! How long has everyone waited for a sequel?

And now - it'll take a while to educate the hoardes of Haruhiists -- that this is NOT just a "second season". But a re-airing. I suppose - we can consider it a second season.
ssk00

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quote
can some one eplain me this??
Update 4: Both Bandai Entertainment and Kadokawa Pictures USA have declined to comment on the future status of Haruhi Suzumiya in North America.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quote
ssk00 wrote:
can some one eplain me this??
Update 4: Both Bandai Entertainment and Kadokawa Pictures USA have declined to comment on the future status of Haruhi Suzumiya in North America.

Oh come on, now your just being lazy. The above sentence means exactly what they wrote, they refused to comment. How hard is that to understand?
tankerboy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quote
It should be interesting to see how the episodes get listed in the torrents, etc. Y'know, S01E01, and so forth - wide scale choas and amusement should reign for a bit
ssk00

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quote
Sorry Teriyaki Terrier, but not all of us are americans or english speakers!!
SongstressCela

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quote
So far it's been listed as S02E01, which will be easier for those of us who have seen it before, but might be more than a little confusing for newcomers. xD

Anyway, great episode, I thought. A total mindscrew even by Haruhi standards, and spoiler[loli Haruhi was absolutely adorable. I haven't read the novels yet, so it's interesting to see how such a paradox led her to North High in the first place. ]

I'm glad to see the creators haven't lost their touch, though the new ending is no Hare Hare Yukai.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime
Perfect Chaos

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quote
ssk00 wrote:
Sorry Teriyaki Terrier, but not all of us are americans or english speakers!!
You have pretty good grammar for someone that claims to not speak English...
SongstressCela wrote:
Anyway, great episode, I thought. A total mindscrew even by Haruhi standards, and spoiler[loli Haruhi was absolutely adorable. I haven't read the novels yet, so it's interesting to see how such a paradox led her to North High in the first place. ]

I'm glad to see the creators haven't lost their touch, though the new ending is no Hare Hare Yukai.
It's things like this that makes me like the series so much. Expect a lot more of these "mindscrewing" moments to come when the Vanishment plot kicks in. (But just to comment, it's amazing how Tanigawa was able to keep all of the time traveling details so consistent.)

As for Tomare!, I like it just as much, if not a little more than Hare Hare Yukai. But that's just my opinion.
But since the same exact people that wrote/composed/arranged/sung Hare Hare Yukai also did those things for Tomare!, it's not a surprise that I like both about the same.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 11 of 11