• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Calendar?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 am Reply with quote
I know this might be kind of a silly question, but is there some sort of release schedule/calendar for manga coming out in the US for the next....couple of months?

I know I can look on Amazon, but seeing all the future releases in one place might help me a lot better at remembering what's coming out when.
Touma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quote
The encyclopedia has a list of upcoming manga.
You can sort it by date or title.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dessa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 am Reply with quote
The Right Stuf International has their new items list, which at least lists the newest stuff that's been announced for release.
Genet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Thanks you guys! Those are both super helpful!

IIRC, Doesn't Diamond distribution have a release list?
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Diamond's previews site lists what is coming to comic shops on each of the next two weeks. You have to know what the title you are looking for is since it does not have a seperate listing for manga.

The order form booklet that is issued with the Previews catalog each month has release dates, but these are tenative. The actual book could come out before or usually a lot after that date. Dark Horse has been bad with this but is improving.

This is all complicated by the fact that for some publishers (Viz for instance) their titles often show in Barnes and Noble and some online outlets one or two weeks before they get to comic shops.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1