• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kannagi's Eri Takenashi to Rest for At Least 1 Year

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quote
Oh FFS...

hikaru004 wrote:
Basically, in the manga, Nagi was spoiler[(or rather Goddess Nagi) found to have feelings for someone other than Jin. A past boyfriend no less. Another hint in the manga was that she wasn't a virgin.]

Complete and utter bullshit, all it revealed was that spoiler[Divine Nagi liked another god], It hinted she wasn't a virgin? What are you stupid?

Quote:
This revelation caused a huge otaku storm in Japan with fans destroying their Nagi merchandise and posting pics online. Nagi was called "second hand" online and hentai dealing with the scenario started popping up in retaliation. The franchise hasn't recovered from that incident. The incident prob killed any plans for a season 2 anime imo.

For 2008 it was in the top ten best selling tv series, if you think 50 retarded otaku having a [expletive] sook on 2ch because their favorite manga character that inspires their masturbation sessions might not be pure outweights that you're a [expletive] moron.

2ch as a whole slammed the fudge out of these people (really cruelly as well lol), most of the outrage you saw was 2ch trolls trying to rev up/incite these whiners lmao.

hikaru004 wrote:
And the pic of the destroyed collection was a fake too, huh?

Holy shit one moronic fan ripped up his collection.

Kannagi Crazy Shrine Maidens (Kannagi) 10,519 (7) (A-1 Pictures/Bandai Entertainment)
2008/11/26 14,961 Vol. 1 Limited Edition (Two episodes up to current volume)
2008/12/17 10,337 Vol. 2 Limited Edition
2009/01/28 10,799 Vol. 3 Limited Edition
2009/02/25 10,564 Vol. 4 Limited Edition
2009/03/25 *8,537 Vol. 5 Limited Editon
2009/04/22 *9,129 Vol. 6 Limited Editon
2009/05/27 *9,308 Vol. 7 Limited Editon (including unaired episode)

Yeah man no second season for sure lol Even though 10k is considered a hit period.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3