• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
D. Grayman Give-Away

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wandering-dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote
machetecat wrote:
Wait, are you giving away season 1 part 2 or season 2 part 2? because I'm almost positive the Lavi cover is for Season 2 part 2.

Huh, you're right, that is the S2 P2 cover, probably just a mix up with the images.
halfpastbo0ored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quote
wandering-dreamer wrote:
Wait, are we supposed to put country in the mailing address? I assumed that since my state abbreviation was an easy to recognize one that I didn't need to do it (that and I've never been sure countries needed their own line or not).

Dang, same with me I never put country either. Maybe that's why I never win. Should I resubmit an entry form? Can any ANN people clear this up?
MeggieMay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote
I never thought about putting a country in either. For one thing, I thought most of the contests where exclusive to the U.S. and Canada. If so, there's only one state/province that fits KS (especially with the Zip) that I know of. Oh well - next time I'll stick in the country.
Splitter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quote
MeggieMay wrote:
I never thought about putting a country in either. For one thing, I thought most of the contests where exclusive to the U.S. and Canada. If so, there's only one state/province that fits KS (especially with the Zip) that I know of. Oh well - next time I'll stick in the country.

There's no need. tempest explained in the Spice & Wolf contest talkback the proper mailing address procedure. Country is not needed.
The Naked Beast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Splitter wrote:
There's no need. tempest explained in the Spice & Wolf contest talkback the proper mailing address procedure. Country is not needed.

I have always put down the country as part of my mailing address just in case. For those of you who are interested, I found tempest's post on what constitutes a complete mailing address.
commsky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:21 am Reply with quote
Must win

I seriously don't understand blue ray anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2