• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Eureka 7's ending.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxima423

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:39 am Reply with quote
i just finished watching the anime and i have to say, they really should make atleast 10 more episodes to show what happened after spoiler[saving the planet,] i would also like to see spoiler[ how the members of Gekko State are living after the Second Summer of Love and if Eureka and Renton started a family together and so on]. So many questions but answers will hopefully be answered someday. Very nice way to end it though, but it still leaves me thinking of what happens.

favorite anime of all time - Eureka 7

[EDIT: Added spoiler tags just in case. -TK]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
goins007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quote
maxima423 wrote:
i just finished watching the anime and i have to say, they really should make atleast 10 more episodes to show what happened after spoiler[saving the planet,] i would also like to see spoiler[ how the members of Gekko State are living after the Second Summer of Love and if Eureka and Renton started a family together and so on]. So many questions but answers will hopefully be answered someday. Very nice way to end it though, but it still leaves me thinking of what happens.

Well if anything I'd say they'd probably do a movie like with FMA. I remember after seeing the end that I still have a few questions....can't remember what they are at the moment but i'm sure it will come back to me. Or I'll just rewatch it again.
maxima423

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote
o is FMA also perty good? i guess ill check it out as well...i hope they do =] it would make my day, week, year, decade lol..it would just make me really happy =] ill check out FMA also thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
D_man71200

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quote
so i just wanted to know how many epods are left to be played on adult swim
maxima423

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quote
well currently they just finished Runaway and that was episode 21...and theres 50 episodes...so 29 more Embarassed eureka 7 wont be finished till next year LOL Sad
Supermario

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:29 pm Reply with quote
goins007 wrote:
maxima423 wrote:

Well if anything I'd say they'd probably do a movie like with FMA. I remember after seeing the end that I still have a few questions....can't remember what they are at the moment but i'm sure it will come back to me. Or I'll just rewatch it again.

I think that it was a perfect ending. All good stories should end making you want more. Thats proof of a great (in this case amazing) story. I want more too who dosen't, but I hope they don't make a movie in any way shape or size even a little similar to the FMA movie. I really liked how the series ended but I absolutely hated the way the movie did. No offense to those who liked the ending of the FMA movie but I personally hated it.
maxima423

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quote
eh i wouldnt call it amazing because i went crazy for the last episode for eureka 7 and still i would like more episodes...but i do agree with yu that it is better then FMA's ending lol =]]

but i would still like a movie or atleast 5 - 10 more episodes or maybe even another 50 episodes * cheers *
DragonBreath7575

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quote
I do hope they make more, the ending made me really happy everything turned out ok but the way they just went away like that has left a knot in my stomach of both being sad and being happy. Its an awful feeling really, I feel like crying constantly. Anime cry
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1