• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Hatsune Miku Project Diva f's Minna to Issho DLC Shown in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevelinu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quote
I already downloaded it.
I think it's quite okay, because I like the song, but in my opinion 600 Yen is still too much for it.
Also, why does the song not have the second verses, the english version? Sad
barrelroller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quote
Honestly, I never got the point of the Sony cat... things. I guess they are big in Japan (or maybe Sony says they are as they seem to live on a different planet). They just seem weird and out of place in a game like this.

I've been wanting to grab this game for a while. I know the Vita is region free but do I have to have any extra things with my Vita (like make a Japanese PSN account, etc) if I would buy it?
Kevelinu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote
Unfortunataley, DLCs are not region free so you have to have a Japanese PSN Account. But your memory card is linked to your PSN account, so you can't switch unless you reset your memory card which results in loosing all the data.
The only thing you can do is waht I did: buy a secondary memory card and link one to a Japanese and one to an European/American PSN account.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1