• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Crossdressing Manga to begin serialization

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dho332

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quote
http://kotaku.com/5510316/a-magazine-for-boys-who-dress-like-girls-invites-cross-dressing

I remember seeing this article a couple days ago pop up on kotaku, but ann hasn't officially made a statement. I would like to see what other people think of this.

Personally, I'd love to see a scanlation and get my hands on a copy just for the souvenir, like the randoseru that came with the le of kodomo no jikan dvd vol 1.

[Edit: The Talkback forum is for threads discussing news items and editorials and other content on the site, not for just posting any news bits anyone feels like tossing up, especially since it's quite likely there's already an article posted, and a thread resulting from it.]
Takeyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quote
dho331

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quote
i apologize, kotaku must have just reported it 4 months late. :/
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quote
This is pertinent to my interests but the topic title implies a manga about crossdressing. But it's actually about a magazine dealing with male to female crossdressers and crossplayers.

I would like to see a manga specifically focusing on the otaku trend of crossdressing. It seems big enough now.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1