• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Right Stuf Removes Urban Vision Titles from Catalog

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalessin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 am Reply with quote
shawnek wrote:
Kalessin wrote:
Really, pretty much the only complaint that I have about Right Stuf is the fact that their site doesn't play very well with tabbed browsing. If you're not careful, you can end up with multiple shopping carts (from it giving you multiple sessions). So, to play it safe, you have to browse their site with only one tab/window (though if you pay attention to the URLs and make sure that the session ID dosen't change, then you're okay). But that's minor compared to their fantastic prices.

Have you had a problem with this recently? We have made changes to the back end to solve this problem, and I have heard little/no complaints about it since. Please drop me a note if you are still seeing this as an issue.

I'm not sure what the last time I saw it was. I long ago figured out how to use the site with tabs in a manner which limited the odds that the problem would appear, so I don't think that I've seen it particularly recently, though I'm pretty sure that I've seen it this year, though I could be wrong. I'll stop being so careful about it, and if it pops up again, I'll contact customer service.

In either case, I'm very glad that you decided to fix the problem. When I originally complained about it a few years back, I was pretty much just told that the site didn't support tabs (which isn't really acceptable these days) and didn't get the impression that you were going to do anything to fix it. It's good see that it has been made to support tabs now. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5