• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Comment on Encyclopedia's Major Section

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zack26
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote
Here's what MJN board member; Athanor had to say on the topic of episodes for Major;

Quote:
" In fact Major is announced to be only 26 episodes.
It's a trial, so they'll do a 26episodes show, and if it work then they can go for zomg 124 ep they want it :p
"

And another site claims that the anime will have a total of 26 episodes. Which they seem to be accurate
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:43 am Reply with quote
Okay, so what do you want us to do? (Reinstating your Encyclopedia privileges is definitely not one of them, BTW.)

Next time, use the Error Report button in case an entry needs correction.

Last edited by areaseven on Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Zack26
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Well, just change the triple digits into a double digits. Because like board member said that this would only go for a 26 episode series.
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:50 am Reply with quote
Why don't you just submit an Error Report instead?

Oh, and a couple of other things, Zack:

1. Yakitate! Japan is NOT a Sports title.
2. Wild Life is not available in the Philippines. And even if it were, it wouldn't be called "Ligaw Buhay" or something you just pulled out from BabelFish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quote
areaseven wrote:
1. Yakitate! Japan is NOT a Sports title.

You know, that's actually debatable. Obviously breadmaking is not a sport per se, but this title falls within the typical pattern of "match" anime, where the main character rises through the ranks of his chosen discipline through competition against various rivals of increasing skill. Usually that discipline is a sport of some kind, but there are some weird variations. Case in point: Hikaru no Go. I wouldn't call Go a sport, but HnG definitely follows the pattern of a sports anime...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1