• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz Unlicenses Naruto

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Is this a candidate for Photoshop of the Year?

Anyway, the main reason this was funny because it was being UNlicensed. That's frikking amusing. The talking hamster research was just icing.
.Sy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Nice comebacks, Nagisa.
Sam.:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:03 am Reply with quote
whoooo hooo, oh nice one Nagisa your the coolest person here.

I mean this in the most respectful way - but you guys here are idiots. Second I don't care what Nag! Nag! Nag! Nagisa (aka Mr. Nag) has to say. Bottom line is that his average post exceeded mine by a long shot.

I'm just a casual anime fan. Not a freaking dork like you who looks at cartoon girls and jacksoff. Nagisa, I clicked on that A-H.com link on your profile. Took me to a place filled with 2-d cartoon girls. You like looking at stuff like that. Jeez. Sad, but that's a true definition of a *beep* loser. Go see a psychologist dude. You need help.

Oh and by the way my grammar/English is not bad at all. Actually it's pretty good. As long as i get the message across and communicate, it's all good.I don't care about using fancy words like you. Also, I like the way I write. I have always gotten A's on my advanced college English courses. Listen, Mr. Nag, your comebacks are week and you act like you know it all. You use a few double-digit-words here and there and think your some big shot. Let me give you a tip using big words is good. But we don't need to write formally here, it better to get the point across by using simpler language and being informal and friendly, when writing on anime forums.

Moreover, your math is week too. I don't care if you have been around longer. Your average post per day, which is 6-posts-per-day, is still much higher than mine, which is a .47-posts-per-day. It's simple math dude. Here... i'll go the extra mile and prove it.

You are more than welcome to check the calculation. You have had this ANN account for about a year and a half, which is about 18 months or 550 days. So Mr Nag, in 550 days you managed to post a whopping 3200 posts. Where as, i have only had this account for 9 months, in which i have made only 133 posts.

Bottom line, in 18months you posted 3200 posts. You then take 3200 posts and divide it by 550 days. Do you know what your average post is 3220posts / 550days its 5.8 post/day. Almost 6 posts per day. In contrast, my average comes out to about 0.5 post a day.

Conclusion, your rebuttal on your last post against me failed because you probably suck at basic algebra. It's okay there is nothing to be ashamed of Mr. Nag aka Nagasi. Since you are the coolest person here, its okay to trick people and making them believe you are right but when in fact you are wrong sometimes. You need to admit it bro.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sam.: wrote:
BTW Nagisa, do you have a life?

Nagisa replied: Lesse...I have a pulse, my brain is functioning, I'm breathing...apparently I do.
-------------------------------------------------------------

That's exactly what I mean by "you need to get out a bit", don't stay behind the computer all the time and hide because that's not going to get you anywhere in life. because instead of moving up in life you are moving doing down. Well good luck, i'll see what you have to say next time. I probably won't be one here till this weekend arives tho.

Oh btw did I mention how cool you were. Ya dude, the coolest…… Get a life.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:43 am Reply with quote
Sam.: wrote:
what

You're a real American Hero
I bet you drive a Ford truck
All of your stories are amazing
I hope you find true LOOOOOOOOVE
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:44 am Reply with quote
1 of 2 things needs to happen here.

1) You guys need to quit bashing/name calling the other
or
2) One of the mods needs to lock this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Anime_Freak wrote:
1 of 2 things needs to happen here.

1) You guys need to quit bashing/name calling the other
or
2) One of the mods needs to lock this thread.

I agree. This thread is getting pathetic. Locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4