• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Bleach DVD 31

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quote
Well I can agree that the Rangiku's filler arc is probably the weakest of the filler archs of the series , it does have it's strong points cause most of these filler eps ( for those that have not seen it on Adult Swim for some reason ) are mostly character develpoment stages for the side characters , and the next DVD's are no exception.

However some of the upcoming fillers are preety funny . Especially ep 132: Karin , Hitsugaya , & Soccer-ball which is according to some users on the AS forums is their fav ep of the fillers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:

However some of the upcoming fillers are preety funny . Especially ep 132: Karin , Hitsugaya , & Soccer-ball which is according to some users on the AS forums is their favorite ep of the fillers.

That's actually one of my favorites too. But I'm probably pretty biased about it cause Hitsugaya was in it Wink
redranger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quote
Filler always sucks.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 am Reply with quote
I'd actually enjoy fillers more if they made an arc that involved Komamura. He's really mysterious and unique.
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
I'd actually enjoy fillers more if they made an arc that involved Komamura. He's really mysterious and unique.

That would be a filler arc I would definitely look forward too. Really curious how did a fox became a soul reaper to begin with.

also kenzichi , it's cause of that fact along with ichigo's sister has a lot of people curious.

Then there's the bakery filer. though it was kind of weird , it did had some good thing though. one of them was hanatro's sword.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filla Killa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quote
...... I love fillas!
population_tire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
+ The first episode is essential.
− The next four aren't.

how thought provoking.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
That would be a filler arc I would definitely look forward too. Really curious how did a fox became a soul reaper to begin with.

I am also curious as to the thought process Kubo used to go with an anthropomorphic character.
Drunk_Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
Well I can agree that the Rangiku's filler arc is probably the weakest of the filler archs of the series , it does have it's strong points cause most of these filler eps ( for those that have not seen it on Adult Swim for some reason ) are mostly character develpoment stages for the side characters , and the next DVD's are no exception.

However some of the upcoming fillers are preety funny . Especially ep 132: Karin , Hitsugaya , & Soccer-ball which is according to some users on the AS forums is their favorite ep of the fillers.

How exactly can you have character development in a filler? Well unless the character is a filler character that is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1