• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Da Capo III (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
casualfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
casualfan wrote:

lol I forgot that part. It was censored though from what I remember, so can't really see much.

no, the only censoring was a few strands of hair in the front. there was no steam or mysterious light beams to be seen

Well, censorship doesn't have to be in a specific form of steam or light. The hair might be in different place in the dvd version.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quote
possibly, but my response was to you saying that you couldn't see much, which is confusing as we saw nearly her entire body.
casualfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
possibly, but my response was to you saying that you couldn't see much, which is confusing as we saw nearly her entire body.

I was just referring to her nipples, the forbidden part that still get censored most of the time. But in terms of exposed skin, you're definitely right.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 am Reply with quote
figured. would have been so much easier to just bluntly ask what you were referring to instead of beating around the bush. guess i'm tired
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Episode 4
I'm unsure what direction this show is heading tbh but I'm glad that spoiler[Himeno] got more screen time in the latest episode. spoiler[It's obvious she has a thing for Kiyotaka.] At any rate, I think all the main characters will get one episode with him as their spotlight and it looks like spoiler[Rukawa] is next.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote
I thought Kiyotaka's clever attempt to salvage the situation he found himself in was pretty funny. It was rather refreshing that spoiler[Himeno] didn't do the standard reaction of screaming and slapping the guy when he walks in on you partially dressed. still not sure if he is idiot or just trying to maintain the staus quo and thus ignoring his harems very obvious feelings for him
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
I thought Kiyotaka's clever attempt to salvage the situation he found himself in was pretty funny. It was rather refreshing that spoiler[Himeno] didn't do the standard reaction of screaming and slapping the guy when he walks in on you partially dressed. still not sure if he is idiot or just trying to maintain the staus quo and thus ignoring his harems very obvious feelings for him

This is anime. Even though there is no hentai version of this game yet, I'm sure he will do all of them in the X-rated version.
At this point, i think it would be better to go with the Amagami style. One character at a time, then one character per ep.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quote
I'm aware this is an anime, so what exactly is your point?
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:08 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
I'm aware this is an anime, so what exactly is your point?

then you are probably new to Anime. Most hero from visual novel to anime are like this. I haven't play the game, i know he is going to be indecisive until the very end. That's just anime. It's normally. If he just going to pick one at the beginning, now that's something new.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Episode 5

spoiler[Sara] was indeed the focus of this episode. we learn that even though spoiler[Sara is in Taka's class, she is a year younger due to skipping a grade]. Also they are all apparently spoiler[in middle school] Being lockedspoiler[ in the storage shed, proper batting stance and more hijinks with Sakura and Utamaru] were the major events this episode. it appears that the last few pictures in the op, right after Himeno and Sara, change each episode to show something relevant to the character being focused on.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Episode 6
Well, I'm glad that Ricca got her highlights this episode. Such a cute little date tbh. Otherwise, I'm also curious on the supernatural part of this episode involving their spoiler[apparent history in the last 100 years] Hmm..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Well I think this episode and after rewatching the opening confirms that spoiler[Ricca] is most likely going to be the winner.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quote
bummer, Charles is currently my favorite

Last edited by getchman on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Episode 6.

I guess it is Ricca's turn this week. Although I have never been a big fan of the over-developed type, the nude drawings of her in the ending credits were sort of nice.

Here I am still watching this but I am not sure why. I thinK I want to find out if Sakura is a supernatural being or not. Aside from that, I just wish Kiyotaka would just boink them all one after another and then be done with it. Then maybe start with the first one again. He's not going to do that but what else makes sense other than just being celibate.

Speaking of that did you know Tibetian monks use soybeans to suppress their sex drives so they can maintain the vow of celibacy? It does that because the plant is loaded with phytoestrogens which mimic closely human estrogen. I bet most people you know think products like soy milk is a health food but in reality it is one of the more poisonous substances you can find at the grocery store. The only safe forms of soy are the traditionally fermented kind that uses bacteria to remove the toxins. That would be natto, tempeh, or soy sauce.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quote
I really like the fact that Ricca is honest and straightforward about her feelings. that's always a nice change.

HaruhiToy wrote:
Episode 6.

I just wish Kiyotaka would just boink them all one after another and then be done with it. Then maybe start with the first one again. He's not going to do that but what else makes sense other than just being celibate.

probably because he is in middle school?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4