• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Liberty Media to Spin Off Starz (Updated)

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
11G4GUNOT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote
after this news starz/encore please bring back animidnight and quit 3rd parting disney studio ghibli and disney fails again 3 times
the pixar, marvel and lucasfilms. reason ANN keeps talking about starz is the reason manga entertainment us should be gone back to uk
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Laughing Liberty Spinco? I wonder if that was decided in a democratic vote? Laughing

uh-oh. Manga Ent. has to be worried that the tow rope might suddenly go slack. Wink
agila61

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Laughing Liberty Spinco? I wonder if that was decided in a democratic vote? Laughing

uh-oh. Manga Ent. has to be worried that the tow rope might suddenly go slack. Wink

If "interests in" means minority holdings, it does not look like "interests in" Sirius XM, B&N, TimeWarner, and Viacom is the side of the split with a lot of headroom for future growth.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Update to the article says "Operations for Manga Entertainment, a business unit of Starz Digital Media, remain unchanged. Starz Digital Media is a business of Starz."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1