• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Problem in MyAnime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlr8r

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:49 pm Reply with quote
When I visit my MyAnime page as a guest, and after I log in, the page stays with guest view. It would be nice if it changes automatically to editing view.

Even if I click the links at the right, like Seen All. This should definitely change to edit view.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Have you tried refreshing the page after logging in?
If you try to access it when logged out all you should get is a page telling you what it is and suggesting you register or log in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
xlr8r

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Yes, refreshing has not effect.

Thanks anyway, it is not a big deal just I do not log if I do not plan to write anything.

I noticed it just out of curiosity clicking my own nickname, since as far as I know, the sole way to find meaningful comments is clicking random nicknames.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote
If you mean viewing your public lists, then they are the same whether you are logged in or not, since that is the view that anyone can access (if you have made them public that is). To edit your lists either navigate through the menus or remove the "user=xlr8r" from the URL.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1