• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: New Final Fantasy: All the Bravest RPG Arrives on iOS

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
methaniel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quote
Etrien wrote:

I find those results a bit surprising. I'm not discounting them, but I know plenty of people with iPhones and have only met one or two with an Android. I wonder what the distribution status is like for the actual owners? Maybe the younger crowd is somehow more inclined towards the iPhone...? It is, at least, viewed as a bit of a status symbol, because Japan loves trendy things. A couple years ago iPhones were a bit scarce, but lately it feels like half the people I know have them. (Then again, I see that study is a year and a half old, so perhaps it's just that the iPhone has gained momentum since.)

It's the opposite for me, the people around me were succombing to the iPhone trend 1-2 years ago, but as of now I see more and more Android users popping up...then again I guess it depends completly on the "type" of people around us, and it's not like I'm actually looking at everyone's phone in the train (yeah, everyone has its phone out so I could check...but me too I'm looking at my own phone, no time to look at others Razz )
Anyway, the concept by itself looks good if it weren't for those ultra-pricey DLC (I mean DLC being more expensive than the game itself...okay...)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2