• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Questions...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackstardrag84

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:19 pm Reply with quote
How is "Related Anime" info entered because I don't see it in the pull down menu. I'm guessing that it has to be added by the Encyclopedist? If so how do we inform you of changes that need to be made? Also isn't it kind of redundant to enter the staff of a sequel all over again if it is exactly the same?
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:20 pm Reply with quote
If there's a specific one, please let us know! And yes, staff/cast should be entered again, as they're not always the same, and they should be credited for multiple works.
blackstardrag84

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Just have to add all the stuff for Hunter X Hunter: Greed Island (ie. sequel to Hunter X Hunter TV and Hunter X Hunter OAV etc.)
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Okay. If you'd prefer, we can do the copying for you...
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:59 am Reply with quote
But... are you *sure* it's really *all* the same staff? The OAV is much shorter than the TV series, so not all the same staff might have worked on the OAV, and some staff might have moved to other projects by then... (evilly planting the seeds of doubt) >-P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
blackstardrag84

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:35 pm Reply with quote
That might be true but chances are that the cast is the same for OVA 1 as OVA 2 (which are the same length by the way). Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1