• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
TRSI 20% off on all in stock items sale!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benbboy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:19 pm Reply with quote
here it is...directly from TRSI

That's right - it's moving time for Right Stuf! We've outgrown our current facility and now we're headed to an all new location. It's going to be a lot of work for us, but that stacks up to a ton of great savings for you - 'because we definitely don't feel like hauling everything around in this hot Iowa weather!

So, from now until 6/19, get an Additional 20% OFF our Regular Sale Prices on ALL IN STOCK ITEMS!*

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through our online store:

Coupon Code: bigmove
Expires: 6/19/05

everything 20% off extra...nice little deal..enjoy people
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Psst... this news is about a week old.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Well, I didn't know about it. Thanks, benbboy! This is the perfect opportunity to finally get Banner of the Stars II....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1