• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
...after A-Kon 2005

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mexicanime86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Even though its been a two weeks since A-Kon, I'm still reeling from the experinece. Even though I spent most of my time looking for my lost cousins, and on the V.U. crew, (volunteers unlimited) I still really enjoyed having gone. I saw that I'm not as lonely as I thought being an anime fan in Dallas, and that I can be trumped easily be any regular Kon goers. Sunday was the best cause I a bought a Katana set, (katana, wazakashi, and tonto, with stand,) for only $30 bucks. I also cosplayed, very poorly I might add, as a member of the Shinsengumi. I'm also planing on attending AnimeFest 2005 on Labor Day weekend. If any of ya'll attended as well, or have an opinion about my rambling, then let the world know. All replies are welcome...

p.s. my bade name was the same as my screen name MexicAnime86
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, the whole VU crew did a great job. We were short on security quite a bit, and you guys jumped right in and helped. If you ever made it by the security kiosk, I was working nights there.
Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:56 pm Reply with quote
I went to Akon as Sesshoumaru complete with Tokijin and Tenseiga. It was quite fun. Plus I got to humiliate someone impersonating Naruto.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1