• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Love-Drama-Romance Anime Series

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkxodia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quote
angel_lover wrote:
I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, a.k.a. The Eternity You Wish For, that mainly fits the criteria.

I second angel lover...this is THE BEST Romance-Schoolkids-Drama anime anyone will ever have the pleasure of seeing. And no I'm not just "pulling this out of a hat" and expect you to beleive. So, I have proof. According to a poll that asked users to rate the best anime, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien was chosen as number 2 next to the classic Ruroni Kenshin. By the way the poll was done by AnimeNfo.com and can be viewed at http://www.animenfo.com/statistic/top.php?type=anime. The list is of the top 200 animes. So sayuri...i recommend you to watch Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.
Lord_Ilpalazzo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:28 pm Reply with quote
I third the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien recommendation! This anime is one of the greatest series I've ever watched, and is most definately the most touching and most incredible love/romance/drama anime out there!
SnowfairyX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote
darkxodia wrote:
angel_lover wrote:
I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, a.k.a. The Eternity You Wish For, that mainly fits the criteria.

I second angel lover...this is THE BEST Romance-Schoolkids-Drama anime anyone will ever have the pleasure of seeing. And no I'm not just "pulling this out of a hat" and expect you to beleive. So, I have proof. According to a poll that asked users to rate the best anime, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien was chosen as number 2 next to the classic Ruroni Kenshin. By the way the poll was done by AnimeNfo.com and can be viewed at http://www.animenfo.com/statistic/top.php?type=anime. The list is of the top 200 animes. So sayuri...i recommend you to watch Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.

I heard Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien has a very similar feel to a soap opera. It would be a good recommendation for people who enjoy those types of shows. It is not available in region 1 and not yet licensed, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3