• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nan Desu Kan 2K5

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beelzebozo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:45 am Reply with quote
Afraid I'm going to be manning my booth at the dealer's room Wink
Advent_Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Well I know we will all be seeing you at the Gimmie Anime booth.

To Buffalo Style: 3:30 to 4:00 sounds good, The one I am looking at is the one that has the Hourse Statue outside of it.
I will be at the Marroit at 12:00PM tomorrow, we can talk then. Look for a guy with a Scraped Princess t-shirt on.
pythos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:
^^;; What makes this year any different? They don't have any cool guests this year, and still no industry presence...

So for those who attended NDK this year, was there any industry presence? And did they have any new and interesting guests?
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:33 pm Reply with quote
There were guests - Japanese and domestic, certainly. But that doesn't count as industry presence where you can ask ADV, Viz, etc. questions about their series and plans, which I think this con desperately needs in order to survive.

I love the fact that they have seperated artists alley from the dealer's room with this new hotel set up, but I'm not overly impressed by the layout - I do hope that they start to enforce something I saw which could help cons out tremendously - cosplay photo zones. Outside the hotel, it doesn't make much of a difference, but inside, it helps attendees who are trying to walk from part of the con to another - and makes it easier for those taking photos at the same time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2