• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Nana Mizuki, Yukari Tamura Get Their Own Nendoroid Figures

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:59 am Reply with quote
razisgosu wrote:
GokuMew2 wrote:
Now if they'll make nendos for HiroC and OnoD (either the characters or the seiyuu themselves), I would be a very, very happy fangirl.

As a fellow seiyuu enthusiast and friend of a Ono Daisuke/Kamiya Hiroshi shipper, I must ask. Why HiroC, despite his name being Kamiya, K?

It's their nicknames.

Ono was called "OnoD" and a listener of their Dear Girl ~Stories~ (aka DGS) radio show suggested that Kamiya's nickname be "HiroC." As Etrien has explained, C is pronounced like "shi" in Japanese, therefore HiroC = Hiroshi. FYI, there is a manga and game based on the radio show where HiroC and OnoD are the main characters (see the links I posted earlier). The first manga series was Dear Girl ~Stories~ Hibiki, which has ended, and the current manga series is Dear Girl ~Stories~ Hizuki.

If you want to learn more about the DGS radio show, check out my site Hibiki.
yu3lora

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:32 am Reply with quote
WOW! The toy is cuter than~ Anime exclamation err... Anime catgrin + sweatdrop Never mind... I hope all of the famous seiyuu will have there own nendo version. lol Anime hyper
Splitter

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quote
YUKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

*ahem*

I will be buying one of these, most definitely.
Siegel Clyne

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quote
Earlier this year on a NHK WORLD TV show - I think it was the Japanese music show J-MELO hosted by singer May J., but it could have also been the Japanese anime/manga/game show imagine-nation hosted by actress/MC/radio DJ Chiaki Horan and karate expert/former kickboxer/actor Nicholas Pettas - Nana Mizuki said that she had never given a concert outside of Japan (and would like to).

Since a number of other Japanese voice actresses have held concerts outside of Japan, this may come as a surprise to many given Nana Mizuki's prominence as a singing voice actress in Japan.
Meygaera

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote
I want my own nedoroid = (
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2