• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Servant x Service (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Why do they have to tease us?! I guess they are going to wait for the last episode before she tells Toko.

The waiting is going to be tough. Ah, Chihaya would make an interesting wife imo, even though she will be the dominant one as a couple.

Also, lol @ the quiz.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

Come on Chihaya, you can do it. Also, spoiler[Miyoshi already knew]. Laughing

Lucy is pretty much just like Takanashi, looks normal at a glance, but what they love puts their life lives in danger, and have trauma that makes them crack. Also getting them in a dress for a date will be a big step in the series.
publicenemy333

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Im hopin that there is actual pay off with all these relationships at the end of this serious and it doesnt just end on a "vague" note on where everyone's relationship is like other anime based of ongoing manga does. Thats the one thing that has got me a lil nervous
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Episode 11
Great episode. I'm glad spoiler[Saya got a lot of screen time this episode as she goes out exploring a bit and runs into some of her co-workers. I wasn't too surprised when she passed out though. The way she was carried like a princess was cute] Smile

The spoiler[bookstore scene] was also pretty funny.

I'm still curious about Lucy and Hasabe though...
Speaking of Lucy, LOL @ that quiz. I want to know the answer, Chihaya!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Yeah it was nice for Saya to finally get her episode.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

At the end of the episode when it asked what was spoiler[different about what Lucy was wearing], I automatically thought it was spoiler[her bra, maybe that she did not have one], and based off of what Chihaya did, I may be right.

Saya, is awfully good at hitting the weak spot, well she seemed to only hit the guys and internally monologue the girls. And disaster, Lucy may now use all her time in a certain place. The Lucy and Hasabe part was adorable, and Saya had her own.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
The Lucy and Hasabe part was adorable

It would seem that Lucy is now actually aware ofspoiler[ an impending confession from Hasabe]. Poor thing she doesn't know how to deal with it: "everybody is equal!" ha ha.

We didn't get a follow up of what happened with the cakes. That package should have done the job if anything could.
Merida

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:12 am Reply with quote
It didn't surprise me very much that spoiler[Myoshi and Tanaka actually turned out to be quite compatible since they both have rather honest/blunt personalities, so they are less prone to misunderstandings than the other (wannabe) couples. They just need to ban Hasabe as a topic of conversation. Laughing]
Ortensia1980

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[Saya and Tanaka turned out to be very compatible. After doing everything within her power to avoid going out with him, she even agreed to go out with him again.]

HaruhiToy wrote:
We didn't get a follow up of what happened with the cakes. That package should have done the job if anything could.

I can only guess as to how it must have gone, but it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't go as planned yet again.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Yes, the Universe is truly punishing Hasabe for his earlier care-free attitude. He finally truly falls for a female (with a fantastic set) but she turns out to be a "smart idiot" who gets easily flustered by men. Ha ha, you big loser Hasabe. Enjoy your permanent blue ball status!

I enjoyed seeing Saya's penchant for delivering blunt truths played out more.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote
Attack on Titan outfit in Chihaya's room. Lucy looked good in her date, too bad for Hasabe it was cut short. As a few others predicted, it was spoiler[ Hasabe's dad that was responsible for Lucy's name. ]
Beltane70

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoyed this episode! I was really happy to see Lucy looking so cute in the dress Chihaya made for her. I really do hope that Lucy and Hasebe wind up together, even if spoiler[Hasebe's father is the one responsible for her really long name.].
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Attack on Titan outfit in Chihaya's room.[/spoiler]

I also spotted the outfit from Fate/Kaleid, a school uniform from Railgun, and Anohana reference as well. Ah this series is so amusing to watch.

Did I also mention that Lucy looks cute spoiler[without glasses]??
publicenemy333

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote
You know, some one earlier in this thread called that the person who approved Lucy's name was spoiler[Hasebe's dad]. Give that dude a Goddam, medal cause he f**kin called it! Anime hyper

Also, after all the hype of Lucy having a really short skirt, I was honestly expecting shorter lol

Fun episode, hope everything comes together well in the last episode and we dont just end vaguely
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 am Reply with quote
Episode 12

Oh glorious date episode, reminds me how the date in Working!! was also a highlight. Lucy definitely looked cute in the spoiler[white dress and contacts]. And Hasabe moves between spoiler[looking out for her, and defusing the situation with some light teasing], but instead of seeing that Hasabe is a good guy,spoiler[ she thinks it is because he is experienced with girls].

Also, although Ichimiya was failing earlier, he did pass in going against Chihaya's orders and visiting her place. And I told you so about the secret. Now it seems spoiler[Hasabe is scared of Lucy finding out], as I said earlier she is well within the power to spoiler[give that person's grandson a weird name].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7