• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStuf.com Specials - DarkLord Late Edition - 6/27/13

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 pm Reply with quote
It always seems when it's my time to fill in for the specials minion, that is the day the phone rings off the hook, issues come up that demand my attention, and so on... in any event, my apologies for the lateness of this week's specials, but I hope you find things of interest. Hopefully I haven't lost my touch in picking items that will be deals you can't pass up!

Next week is Anime Expo and the Dark Lord will be traveling to sunny California to see the fans, have lots of meetings, and present some new things that we're working on for 2013 and beyond. Be there on Friday at 2:45! I'll be waiting for you! (a Captain Tylor episode just sprang to mind. Can you guess which one? "We're Waiting...")

I'll also be a guest on the "Inside the Anime Industry" Panel on Friday at 6:30 - come and hear all about how the people in the industry got their start and how they enjoy their work!

We just got in our copies of our summer print catalog! Yours should likely be in your own mail receptacle in the coming weeks. If you can't wait, follow the link and you can download one right now!

Zero Gravity Savings - At least 33% off on books from Vertical Inc.!
The latest volumes of new and returning fan favorites, including Knights of Sidonia, The Limit, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, Flowers of Evil, Princess Knight: The Twin Knights, HeroMan, From the New World, Paradise Kiss and many more can be yours during this offer!

From now through July 1st, the "your price" listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 33% OFF the retail prices of all manga, novels and books from Vertical! Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on July 1, 2013! And if you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings - up tp 40% off the retail price!

This sale is ending soon - and I just added new items, just in time - get your order in!
Spine-Tingling Deals - At Least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-ray discs From Section23
Don't be afraid of these spine- tingling deals from Section23 Films and the labels it distributes, including Sentai Filmworks, Maiden Japan, and more. You'll find everything from the latest titles to returning fan favorites, including Another, Queen's Blade 3: Rebellion, AKB0048, Dusk maiden of Amnesia, tsuritama, Elfen Lied and much, much more!

From now through June 27, take 40% OFF the retail prices on all DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Section23 Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures, Maiden Japan and Happy Carrot! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Win a copy of Hyakko!
In honor of the 2013 Anime Expo, we're offering up a Lucky Penny prize package! The prize package includes the complete Hyakko TV Series, along with Lucky Penny screeners for Sweet Blue Flowers and Ristorante Paradiso!

To enter, just fill out the form here before the end of the day on July 3, 2013.

Pause for Paws & Effect
Right Stuf, Inc. is proud to announce a new program to allow fans to join us in supporting Paws & Effect, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization that raises and trains service dogs for individuals with disabilities and for veterans returning from overseas duty. Please consider joining us as we support this very worthwhile cause.

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff! We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! We love showing off what we're up to here in good old Grimes, Iowa, where it is currently raining and 87 degrees with 1000% humidity.

Tell us how our packaging fared and how we did on your order here! Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Looking for our best deals? Check out...
-Our Blind Box Bargains and other Cart Toppers! Great values to fill out your order and hit that free-shipping threshold!
-Shawne's Deals of the Day! You can buy any or all of the 12 deals every day. Just add your choices to your cart and go!
-The Bargain Bin and Adult Bargain Bin! New items added whenever Shawne cleans out his couch cushions-- er, finds new great bargains for our customers!

How to get our catalog!
You can download one for free or purchase a copy if your subscription has lapsed. The 2013 Catalog Issue 2 is now shipping!

Add us to your Firefox search bar!
When you visit our homepage, click on the dropdown for search options in the search box on the upper right corner of your browser. (Most likely you will have Google as your default search, so you'll see the Google "G" and then a down arrow where there is a dropdown.) You can then see a list of all of the search engine options that can be used in the search box. Click on "Add Rightstuf.com." Now you're ready to go! Just change the search engine to "Rightstuf.com" and key in anything on the site you'd like to search for. Enjoy!

Series Sites! Want to learn more about the titles from our production team, or the latest news from our Nozomi Entertainment or Lucky Penny labels? Check out these sites for great information, contests, and more! Many shows are also available on our Youtube channel!

Nozomi Home Page: nozomient.com
Lucky Penny Home Page: luckypennyentertainment.com
Critical Mass Video Page: criticalmassvideo.com

Antique Bakery: antique.rightstuf.com
Aria: aria.rightstuf.com!
Astro Boy: astroboy.rightstuf.com.
Boogiepop and Others: boogiepop.rightstuf.com.
Boys Be..: boys-be.rightstuf.com.
Cool Devices: Cool Devices Series Site.
Dirty Pair TV Series: dirty-pair.rightstuf.com
Durarara!! www.durararausa.com
El Hazard: The Wanderers: elhazard.rightstuf.com
Gakuen Alice: gakuen-alice.rightstuf.com.
Gasaraki: gasaraki.rightstuf.com.
Gravitation: gravitation.rightstuf.com.
Hyakko: hyakko.rightstuf.com.
Irresponsible Captain Tylor: www.tylor.com.
Junjo Romantica: romantica.rightstuf.com
Kimba: kimba.rightstuf.com.
Lost Universe: lostuniverse.rightstuf.com.
Maria Watches Over Us: maria-sama.rightstuf.com
Martian Successor Nadesico: nadesico.rightstuf.com
Ninja Nonsense: ninja.rightstuf.com.
Piano: piano.rightstuf.com.
Princess Knight: princess-knight.rightstuf.com Screening at Anime Expo!
Rental Magica: rentalmagica.rightstuf.com
Ristorante Paradiso: ristorante-paradiso.rightstuf.com
Rose of Versailles: rov.rightstuf.com Screening at Anime Expo!
Shingu: Shingu.rightstuf.com.
Sound of the Sky (So-Ra-No-Wo-To): sound-of-the-sky.rightstuf.com
Space Adventure Cobra: cobra.rightstuf.com
Sweet Blue Flowers: aoihana.rightstuf.com
SuperGals: super-gals.rightstuf.com.
The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye: thethird.rightstuf.com.
ToHeart: toheart.rightstuf.com.
Toward the Terra: terra.rightstuf.com.
Utena: utena.rightstuf.com Screening at Anime Expo!
Victorian Romance Emma: emma.rightstuf.com.

Boutique store for Yaoi Fans!
Everything Yaoi/BL/Shonen-Ai at Yaoianime.com!

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
There's still a group in this spot. Was told the contract has been sent to legal for approval. So here's hoping! (It's down the wire!)
Another one goes here. This one is now done. See you at AX.
This one actually may happen. Still waiting on feedback though.
Another classic. I love the classics, don't you? Let's talk about this next week.

-- My sprained ankle is making me waddle unintentionally.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
Become a fan of Right Stuf and Nozomi Entertainment on Facebook!
Become a fan of the Dark Lord himself on Facebook!
Follow Right Stuf on Twitter!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstuf.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than I can make them here? Click here!
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quote
I'm still curious as to why you include Durarara's website among all of your own. Confused
RightStufSpecialsMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote
SpacemanHardy wrote:
I'm still curious as to why you include Durarara's website among all of your own. Confused

Heh, I think that link dates back to when we first added the show to the store and Shawne was pretty excited about it. (Have you seen DRRR? It's really fun. Smile) Then when I took over, I pretty much just kept the list as it was, occasionally adding new sites as they're made. A legacy link, if you will. I'll have to remember to update that next post I do.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1