• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dororo Live-Action Movie

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcaliff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:15 pm Reply with quote
I'm probably one of the only people outside of Japan who's excited about the potential of this. I love Dororo! I'd love to see a well-done live action movie. I'm worried that it might end up like one of the more cheesy chambara though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Uraj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:03 am Reply with quote
I'm dying to see more of Dororo. Please, tell me good sir, is there any way I can watch the anime or read the manga without knowing Japanese (meaning, is there any place I can pick up either with some form of translation?)
jcaliff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Sorry I didn't respond for so long. I don't know of any translations, manga or anime. I have the R2 DVD box, which is a fantastic buy and relatively inexpensive. It also includes the color pilot episode and a book of storyboards. Unfortunately, it's only in Japanese.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1