• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
MatsuriCon - April 20-23 2006, Columbus Ohio

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akicafe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:42 pm Reply with quote
MatsuriCon will take place from April 20th-23rd 2005 in Worthington Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. MatsuriCon will weave the fabric of good anime convention events, with threads of fun traditional Japanese Culture and Faire.

There was a press release a few weeks back about a registration special, currently it's $5 off reg prices ($25 per person, $22 each person in groups of 10) until December 7th. Also, notice the dates are for four days, the first day is a free "preview" day.

Their web site is at http://www.MatsuriCon.org
Haru to Ashura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:03 pm Reply with quote
What can people expect as far as guests go...what sort of guests are you trying to get?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Domokaru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quote
We actually have some guests up already at www.matsuricon.org They currently include Johnny Bosch, Christi Lijewski, William Sebree and musical act Eyeshine. We are currently working on other guests as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1