• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Used Movies at Blockbuster!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azumangaman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quote
I bought three amazing used dvd's at blockbuster! There was some Yu Yu Hakusho, and disc 7 of YUA but I didn't get those. I got Tenchi Universe vol.1, Tenchi in Tokyo vol.1 and Uresei Yatsura movie 1 FOR $3.99 EACH! All the things listed were $3.99!!

3.99 canadian, by the way.

Did anyone else find great deals at their local Blockbusters?
Shi-ne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quote
I haven't bought anything at blockbuster for years so I can't remember. I bought 'Moldiver' Vol. 1 for $5.00 at a pawnshop (All videos were $5.00). It was a subtitled VHS with only 1 episode. I also purchased 'Robotech II: The Sentinels' at the same pawnshop.
dirtyharry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quote
I buy a fair amount of used form blockbuster. Generally the disks are in really good condition, but they don't have the leaflets that are usually in the dvd cases. Kind of a drag, but ultimately not that big of a deal, you can get some nice prices too on the used ones.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1