• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Love Hina Tagalog

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jstrahan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:06 am Reply with quote
My wife is from the Philippines and is interested in watching the Tagalog version being shown there. Does anybody know where I can get these DVDs (or other format)?
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quote
In the Philippines. Duh! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
thecactusman17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quote
Sadly, you'll probably have to order any tagalog DVDs from the Philipines or through a local Filipino or foreign film store. the best way to get these would probably be to buy online with your credit card from a reputable Filipino dealer. Other than that, it's probably better to just get them in english, because international orders and imports can be quite expensive.
jstrahan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:45 pm Reply with quote
thecactusman17 wrote:
Sadly, you'll probably have to order any tagalog DVDs from the Philipines or through a local Filipino or foreign film store. the best way to get these would probably be to buy online with your credit card from a reputable Filipino dealer. Other than that, it's probably better to just get them in english, because international orders and imports can be quite expensive.

But, I can't find any place, here or there, that sells them, and was wondering if anybody here has.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1